When the Xbox One losses a Poll, you say it's the trolls fault.

#11XBOXvsPCPosted 10/10/2013 6:11:45 PM
heeeee1eeeee posted...
The only time the Xbone will win a poll is when it's against the Wii U.

Not even there, believe me
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#12XBOXvsPCPosted 10/10/2013 6:12:46 PM
CasualGamers posted...
XBOXvsPC posted...
Make a poll asking which has better graphics - Xbox One or Atari 2600
Oh man i can see it happen Lmao

That would be hilarious. You should make it.

My level is too low to make polls -_-
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#13SirLemontPosted 10/10/2013 6:23:03 PM
Rdeal2 posted...
What i don't get is why do they live on a Xbox one forum if they have no interest in the system to take part in all these polls

I have no interest in the PS4,i have visited the PS4 forum once just to see if all the people who have no interest it hang out there and they don't

Doesn't matter. They can discuss the system whether it's positive or negative. Unfortunately for the X1, the negative stigma still looms upon the system.
#14IzecPosted 10/10/2013 8:18:45 PM
Polls are a pretty straightforward concept, they are popularity contests.

If "trolls" outnumber legitimate Xbone fans here then that just means Xbone has a problem appealing to the masses.

You can only say trolls did something wrong if they stuffed the votes. If the poll is actually done properly, and is IP-locked so people can't vote with alts and every individual is restricted to one vote, then you having nothing to blame but the Xbone itself.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#15IzecPosted 10/10/2013 8:19:38 PM
heeeee1eeeee posted...
The only time the Xbone will win a poll is when it's against the Wii U.

Lol not on this board.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#16JohnHalo343Posted 10/10/2013 8:24:17 PM
You guys that spend all your time bashing the Xbox One on this board ARE trolls. Don't allow yourselves to think anything different.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#17AzaneAzerPosted 10/10/2013 8:27:44 PM
If that many truly are trolls, then you have to accept the trolls rule and that when sales for the DRM180 look bad, Microsoft can claim trolls, but again, if the trolls are the majority, you have to abide by them.
#18JohnHalo343Posted 10/10/2013 8:31:20 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
If that many truly are trolls, then you have to accept the trolls rule and that when sales for the DRM180 look bad, Microsoft can claim trolls, but again, if the trolls are the majority, you have to abide by them.

You see, that is the beauty of being a troll, my friend. You have zero credibility.
---
#19AzaneAzerPosted 10/10/2013 8:35:19 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...

You see, that is the beauty of being a troll, my friend. You have zero credibility.

Creditability doesn't matter

Dollars do, at least as far as Microsoft is concerned, they'll realize that E3 killed their product line, and they go back to making Internet Explorer.
#20JohnHalo343Posted 10/10/2013 8:45:50 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...

Creditability doesn't matter

Dollars do, at least as far as Microsoft is concerned, they'll realize that E3 killed their product line, and they go back to making Internet Explorer.

I would agree but you have zero credibility, troll.
---