When the Xbox One losses a Poll, you say it's the trolls fault.

#31OmegaTavoPosted 10/11/2013 5:45:36 AM
User Name JohnHalo343
User ID 6806853
Board User Level 25: New User (3)
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.
Account Created Thursday, August 8, 2013 11:46 PM
Last Visit Friday, October 11, 2013 5:37 AM
Signature Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
Karma 60
Active Messages Posted 165

A new user with 165 Active Messages Posted???
Sunlight is nice, you should try it.
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#32JohnHalo343Posted 10/11/2013 6:01:03 AM
OmegaTavo posted...
User Name JohnHalo343
User ID 6806853
Awarded to users with at least 40 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 100 messages per day.
Karma 60

Cool, man. Playing the life card on GameFAQs? LMFAO!!! How unispired and tacky. You must be so desperate to get something on me you will go for anything. It is okay though, a lot of people get caught up by me. Can't say I agree with your unhealthy obsession, but I can uderstand it.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#33Dev0311Posted 10/11/2013 6:08:43 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
OmegaTavo posted...
User Name JohnHalo343
User ID 6806853
Karma 60

Cool, man. Playing the life card on GameFAQs? LMFAO!!! How unispired and tacky. You must be so desperate to get something on me you will go for anything. It is okay though, a lot of people get caught up by me. Can't say I agree with your unhealthy obsession, but I can uderstand it.

Actually it's the Xbone that's uninspired (weak) and tacky (Kinect ad machine). Bazinga!
#34JohnHalo343Posted 10/11/2013 6:27:13 AM
About as tacky and uninspired as you coming in here to recycle my line for your troll comment of the hour.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#35AzaneAzerPosted 10/11/2013 8:43:47 AM
Dev0311 posted...
Rdeal2 posted...
What i don't get is why do they live on a Xbox one forum if they have no interest in the system to take part in all these polls

I have no interest in the PS4,i have visited the PS4 forum once just to see if all the people who have no interest it hang out there and they don't

Cause the Xbone must be stopped dead in its tracks. It's the bastard child of our gaming industry and people want it shot and burned down.

Pretty much this, every person who buys an Xbone is contributing to the "Give up all your rights for DRM" crowd.

It's similar to the ransomware DLC that's basically won now, because people were fine paying for content that was originally part of the game, and now almost every game just snipes 15% of it's content for dlc, and the consumers end up (literally)paying for it.

DRM is the next step, we end up giving Microsoft the ability to cut off our gaming because of digital rights, and they could theoretically implement a system that charges us per month to play games we bought. Think of Xboxlive Gold being required to play single player games (*THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED ON SMALL SCALE TINFOIL HATS OFF*)

Anyways, that's mostly my reason for being around these boards, I'm not interested in buying an Xbox One, but I am interested in discussing the policies and ideas around the system, and it's going to be mostly negative as I feel like the gaming community as a whole needs to stand up against these invasive policies.

Call me a troll, call me what you'd like, I didn't like on disc DLC and was fighting against that, until it took over to the point I had to concede defeat, and just pay 85% of most games because EA has literally made a "Premium" system, and designed DLC before they even started on their game, of which has 5(!) maps at launch (Less than combat for Atari had, and maps took up a larger part of their Atari Cart per, than maps take up of disc space on a blue-ray).

I've been called a troll in that fight too.
#36MRL3G3NDPosted 10/11/2013 8:45:25 AM
Rdeal2 posted...
What i don't get is why do they live on a Xbox one forum if they have no interest in the system to take part in all these polls

I have no interest in the PS4,i have visited the PS4 forum once just to see if all the people who have no interest it hang out there and they don't

I come here because I am an xbox fan...I come to see new information...I'm patiently waiting for any type of news that will make me want to buy this heap of trash

so far no luck...highly disappointing...I don't know what they were thinking with this...

I'm going to stop coming because it's just sad...5 guys on here defend this crap regardless of how many negative dot points it has... I can't stand fanboys

If news comes out that says those who buy xb1 will receive free commercials every 15 minutes of gaming...they will stand up and cheer, call anybody a troll if they disagree with that...and come up with some asinine post about how they are excited about this new "feature"...

it's really really sad...people should be ashamed of themselves
I've been gaming since intellivision...and I've never heard of a company putting themselves first before their customers smh...

have fun...
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#37FoppePosted 10/11/2013 9:01:28 AM
Well, Sony got the patent of pausing the game to show some commercials, so Microsoft would have to license it from Sony first...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#38zephirrainesPosted 10/11/2013 9:03:39 AM
JusticeSword posted...
To be fair though its not just here it loses, its almost every poll across the entire web, cant all be trolls or ignorant fanboys.

Uh yes it can. Its simple, sony has some extremely devoted if delusional fans.

Polls also said the move would beat kinect and the vita would beat the 3ds. Sony always does well in polls even for games that sell horribly.

Look at how bad infamous 2 did yet now everyone brags about infamous on ps4? I actually love infamous but i have learned that ponies list every exclusive ever as if they sre the greatest game even if no one buys it.

Polls and preorders mean nothing. Lets wait for actual sales figures and let the market decide.
#39Flare1721Posted 10/11/2013 9:18:14 AM(edited)
Rdeal2 posted...

Umm this is complete BS. There is plenty of Nintendrones and Xbone fanboys on the board. BigKhan. Pigman. Sophisticate. Are just 3 examples.
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!
#40AzaneAzerPosted 10/11/2013 9:18:32 AM
zephirraines posted...
JusticeSword posted...
To be fair though its not just here it loses, its almost every poll across the entire web, cant all be trolls or ignorant fanboys.

Uh yes it can. Its simple, sony has some extremely devoted if delusional fans.

Polls also said the move would beat kinect and the vita would beat the 3ds. Sony always does well in polls even for games that sell horribly.

Look at how bad infamous 2 did yet now everyone brags about infamous on ps4? I actually love infamous but i have learned that ponies list every exclusive ever as if they sre the greatest game even if no one buys it.

Polls and preorders mean nothing. Lets wait for actual sales figures and let the market decide.

It's not just Sony Fans, a lot of the peopel against the Xbone are 360 fans who don't want a DRM box with mandatory spycam, the fact they can just flip a switch, and turn it back is really putting a sour taste in people's mouths.

You don't have to be a sony fan to hate the direction the one is going to

Signed, someone with a 360 and xbox original, but no ps3, that is labeled a sony fanboy constantly for hating the xboxone.