I hate Microsoft...

#11Joey-ZazaPosted 10/11/2013 5:34:36 AM
No the day has most definitely started. DON'T YOU TELL ME WHEN THE DAY STARTS.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#12Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 5:37:42 AM
Loving how the console will be region free, i'll be able to order games from overseas for a cheaper price than retail is here.
---
"One of your posted messages has been deleted by a moderator for a Terms of Use Violation, but you did not lose any Karma..." Love it.
#13Dev0311Posted 10/11/2013 5:41:11 AM
Jedi454 posted...
For making such damn good Consoles. I've asked this before, but who here is getting the Day One edition of the XB1?

That Xbot desperation be strong here
#14BadLuckIncPosted 10/11/2013 5:45:56 AM
Dev0311 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
For making such damn good Consoles. I've asked this before, but who here is getting the Day One edition of the XB1?

For wanting something we enjoy is considered desperate? Wow, you must like nothing, but that's your sad life to choose.

Make it #7, only 40 more days till the X1 releases guys =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#15181stCommanderPosted 10/11/2013 5:47:28 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Loving how the console will be region free, i'll be able to order games from overseas for a cheaper price than retail is here.

PS3 and PSP are region free. Nothing new.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#16Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 5:50:11 AM
181stCommander posted...
Jedi454 posted...

PS3 and PSP are region free. Nothing new.

Well it's still good for me, I owned a Ps3, never really used it so I sold it.
---
"One of your posted messages has been deleted by a moderator for a Terms of Use Violation, but you did not lose any Karma..." Love it.
#17Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 5:51:44 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
Dev0311 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

For wanting something we enjoy is considered desperate? Wow, you must like nothing, but that's your sad life to choose.

Make it #7, only 40 more days till the X1 releases guys =)

I'm excited as!
I don't see how buying a console makes me desperate. I would've thought that begging someone for money to buy for a console would be desperate.
---
#18ILikesCheesePosted 10/11/2013 6:02:32 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
Jedi454 posted...
For making such damn good Consoles.

Ahhhh. There it is. The obligatory reassurance post of the day. And the day hasn't even started yet!

Ahhhh. So people are not allowed to enjoy things? Goood morning.

If the topic had read "The XBOX Fills Me With Joy, Who Else Is Getting ONE????" I never would have clicked on it and thus not joined the conversation. But that obviously isn't the thread topic, so no, the TC is not allowed to enjoy things.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#19JohnHalo343Posted 10/11/2013 6:12:46 AM
Don't act innocent Cheese, you know you off on trolling on a regular basis. Between your blatant Sony Fanboyism and your rabid troll disposition, you couldn't help yourself but to slip that lame one liner in here.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#20Aegis_RunestonePosted 10/11/2013 6:23:47 AM
Me, too

*only read the title*
---
PSN & XBox 360: WarriorAegis
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/402828/