Are game developers abandoning Xbox?

#61mrshowtime333Posted 10/11/2013 6:05:37 PM
A bunch of indie trash.

And, in general, Sony are the masters of announcing games that never actually come out or take 10 years to come out.
#62SabramPosted 10/11/2013 6:07:08 PM
mrshowtime333 posted...
A bunch of indie trash.

And, in general, Sony are the masters of announcing games that never actually come out or take 10 years to come out.

Really? that only happened to one game i can think of, and that's Last Guardian.

if you think to mention FFvs13, that was a SE thing, not Sony.
---
Official Switch Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#63Shik_stickPosted 10/11/2013 6:11:13 PM
pigman2003 posted...
I'm buying a next gen console to play next gen games and the PS4 only has 5, Killzone, The Order, Infamous, Driveclub, and Knack.

The Xbox One has 11, Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Killer instinct, Forza 5, TItanfall, D4, Halo 5, Quantum Break, Fable legends, Sunset Overdrive, and Zoo Tycoon.

Indie games are a dime a dozen, I can get them On PC.

I don't care about games that are being ported from last gen consoles like Diablo 3 or Injustice.

When it comes down to it 3rd party devs that make full retail games are going to release games on both systems unless paid not to.

And the Xbox One is becoming more indie friendly by the day, I wouldn't be surprised to see most of those indie games on the Xbox One in a year or so.

Hmm you seem to have left out quite a few games...but I'll let you keep your blinders on.

Also, most of those games you listed for the X1 look second rate in every sense of the word. And by your logic you should take Titanfall off of that list.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#64gobuffalo30Posted 10/11/2013 6:20:29 PM
What I find interesting about the indies/exclusive comments is I'm sure if the tables were turned that's all we'd hear about: the number of exclusives MS has. I personally don't care about how many exclusives a console has, I just want to play games I believe I would enjoy.
#65zinsindettaPosted 10/11/2013 9:07:48 PM(edited)
Ignore Shik_stick. Huge Xbox One hater.

SonyPonyTony posted...
zin you are TRASHING Lefty at every turn

Thank you kind sir. Trying to talk logic with haters only works when you hate with them. Quite sad. Xbox One is going to be awesome. Maybe sometime next year they finally deal with it being a great console.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#66Shik_stickPosted 10/11/2013 9:15:35 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
What I find interesting about the indies/exclusive comments is I'm sure if the tables were turned that's all we'd hear about: the number of exclusives MS has. I personally don't care about how many exclusives a console has, I just want to play games I believe I would enjoy.

well, the exclusives are one of the biggest factors a lot of people use in deciding what game system to get so the more, the better obviously.

As for me being a hater...not really. I have made quite a few good posts in regards to the X1, however i do feel compelled to offer up my opinion when someone makes a blatantly ignorant or biased comment that is based purely on their opinion or, when somebody decides to take unfounded cheapshots that hold no weight in an actual debate.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#67Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 10/11/2013 9:25:14 PM(edited)
The old saying of quality over quantity eats your post alive TC.

I'd rather have fewer, great quality games than an arsenal of mediocre to decent games.

/topic
#68Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 10/11/2013 9:40:50 PM
crucial posted...
PS4 launch looks butt so they have to make up excuses,give me DR3,TF and Halo over anything Sony has to offer,I am good with the Indiestation I want real game's.

Oh and KZ is very shallow and generic with a community that will last 2 months top's then the game will be dead like the last 3,looks pretty but plays like doodoo like the rest of them,oh and Knack what a horrible looking game,PS4 launch is butt.

Lmao this.
#69grampamurkedPosted 10/11/2013 9:52:24 PM
What a dumb thread. I think common sense abandoned the op.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#70Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/11/2013 11:05:06 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
pigman2003 posted...
I'm buying a next gen console to play next gen games

pigman2003 posted...
Zoo Tycoon.

you can't be serious with that statement...

Don't forget, Killer Instinct, running at 720P
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!