I understand the day one patch is inconvenient

#41Shik_stickPosted 10/11/2013 1:02:40 PM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Shik_stick posted...
Lol so its back to the poor comments eh?

Typical blind fanboy remarks i suppose. So ill just sit here and cry about the less fortunate out there who cant have all the things that you lot have because dont understand how the world works. In the meantime you all can coninue to eat all s*it MS is forcefeeding you like good little sheep.

Petty gamefaqs insults aside, dress it up as much as you want but what MS is doing is just bad business, plain and simple.

I can't wait for the Oprah episode where they highlight the amazing hearts and souls of Sony fans in protecting those poor souls without the internet.

I can imagine it now, out of the kindness of their hearts, Sony send all the Foxconn slaves to go and install internet in those places. And they only send one whip-master to beat them.

And this has to do with the subect at hand in what way?
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#42Joey-ZazaPosted 10/11/2013 1:11:29 PM
Enclave posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
Enclave posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
I too share this view. Tired of people saying "it's not fair I don't have internet". Do you know how the world even works? You go to school, you perform your studies, and you get a job, and you make money. If you're too dense to understand/follow through with this, your lack of motivation is not Microsoft's problem.

Do YOU know how the world works? My mother in law likely makes more money than you do, quite possibly by a fair amount as well. She has a nice home, a few nice vehicles. Overall she lives a comfortable life. However internet wise? Complete garbage. The reason isn't because she can't afford internet, rather it's all about where she lives, it's just not available.

Well good for her then she's probably never even heard of the X1.

You're kidding right? Using your logic it would mean nobody ever heard of the SNES, after all back when it released people weren't on the internet so how would they have ever found out?

Honestly, the excuses some of you come up with are ridiculous. Once you are submitted proof that having internet access largely has nothing to do with your income level you instead shift gears and assume if you don't have internet that you won't even know a console is coming out. Just ridiculous.

No that was more like a joke much like your joke about your mother in law.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#43Joey-ZazaPosted 10/11/2013 1:13:45 PM
Look bottom line is you're lying. Why? I'm not sure. Maybe it's because you're a pathological liar? Don't get mad at me because you can't come up with a decent retort to my income vs internet comment.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#44Exodus_PrimePosted 10/11/2013 1:31:50 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Look bottom line is you're lying. Why? I'm not sure. Maybe it's because you're a pathological liar? Don't get mad at me because you can't come up with a decent retort to my income vs internet comment.

The Joey has spoken.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#45vgsrule(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 1:46:46 PM
Guys.

I DO NOT support what MS tried to do. I am completely against forced internet, and I think that was a terrible and greedy decision.

My point was that you only need to use the Internet one time for this patch. Once.

I'm not defending MS, but that cannot possibly be a big enough deal to warrant these complaints. That is not to say it isn't a flaw. But it doesn't require these arguments, and they're only happening because of the current grudge,
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#46zinsindettaPosted 10/11/2013 1:54:37 PM
The trolls would think pushing the A button is inconvenient if you had to do it on a Xbox One controller.

They are not bothering me. Xbox One is going to be awesome.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta