It's Time to Face Reality

#11CasualGamersPosted 10/11/2013 8:46:57 AM
Ellesarien posted...
tHeCBkiD posted...
I think the reality is this thing is going to sell like hotcakes during the holidays, and anyone trying to prove otherwise is just kidding themselves.

They want it to fail so hard it's really really weird to me. I don't get what they get from all of this but it must fill some empty part in their life.

Agreed
#12Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 8:47:58 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Ellesarien posted...
We got it Champ. You don't like MS or the X-1.

In fact, we knew that about a month ago.

I seriously hope you are being paid to make multiple anti-MS or anti-X-1 threads a day, because if you aren't...My god...what a waste of a life.

I look forward to another thread from you tomorrow or even later today once again stating for the 240th time that you have issues with MS and the X-1.

Thanks for proving my point guys. Xbone supporters can't even post in a critical topic without name-calling and mud-slinging. I wonder why you're so angry? This topic has been civilized and calm until you came in. Stop ruining the last shred of hope Xbone has to win people over.
#13assassin10133Posted 10/11/2013 8:48:43 AM
Well there has been some positive news for it come out, in most cases it just gets stomped on and twisted into negatives by all the people mentioned in Dev's OP, the ones who are still bitter at the original proposal. There's a good chance it was these same people that flooded the Toys 'r' Us video as well, and the crappy thing for PS4 gamers is that these same people will more than likely be picking up a PS4 instead of an XB1, so Sony gamers will have to deal with them now. Also about MS making fun of the transgender, that wasn't MS, it was a comedian they had hired to do their show who wasn't directly affiliated with MS, any other time comedians can pretty much say what they want and no one cares, I think that one falls into the "it's popular to hate on MS" category.

I'm excited for XB1 mainly for Forza 5, haven't been able to play gran turismo since I played Forza and PS has no exclusives that interest me, and I admit the PS4 will be more powerful, my guess is somewhere in the 20-25% range when it's all said and done. I don't hate on PS4 supporters or think they're cheap, they just prefer something different than what I do. I'm actually looking forward to checking out the PS4 when my cousin picks one up at launch, still want to do a side by side comparison of BF4 with him as he'll be getting it for PS4 and I'll be getting it for XB1.
#14EllesarienPosted 10/11/2013 8:49:57 AM
Dev0311 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Ellesarien posted...

I seriously hope you are being paid to make multiple anti-MS or anti-X-1 threads a day, because if you aren't...My god...what a waste of a life.

I look forward to another thread from you tomorrow or even later today once again stating for the 240th time that you have issues with MS and the X-1.

Thanks for proving my point guys. Xbone supporters can't even post in a critical topic without name-calling and mud-slinging. I wonder why you're so angry? This topic has been civilized and calm until you came in. Stop ruining the last shred of hope Xbone has to win people over.

/Shrug. Just hope you are getting paid man. Then I guess I understand your obsession in something you don't want. But your perma-victimhood now is pretty humorous stuff.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#15Skynet82997Posted 10/11/2013 8:51:48 AM
Ellesarien posted...

---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#16Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 8:58:55 AM
takidigits2005 posted...
epicfailtryhard posted...
ditto for me. original xbox owner and xbox 360 owner. never had a playstation...sadly, i'm parting ways with what was once my fave console. just can't get over kinect and the wasted resources spent on advertising when they could have made a game system to compete with the ps4.

Same here.(but I've also had multiple PS consoles too; I don't limit myself to any one console). MS really disappointed a lot of their former supporters, and this obviously includes me..

I had a 360 years ago which RROD on me. I was actually excited about the new Xbox cause of the Illumiroom peripheral that was teased, so I'm very disappointed in the package we have now. Unless you really love Kinect or the launch exclusives, it's hard to wanna drop $500 on this thing. If you're a 'spec person' it's even harder.
#17PudgeisafishPosted 10/11/2013 8:59:52 AM
Dev0311 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Ellesarien posted...

The only thing you are making clear is that gamers suck, not Xbox One

The Xbox One isn't calling people names or being racist or homophobic... gamers are.

The people who want an Xbox One come here to post and read comments, not fight. When pro Sony gamers come here it's to pick a fight, and you wonder why you are getting backlash... grow up.
#18Skynet82997Posted 10/11/2013 9:00:17 AM
Dev0311 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Ellesarien posted...

No it wasn't. Your OP suggests that anyone who is excited for the XB1 is some sad loser, or a shill. So, when you make inflammatory topics, you get back what you put out.

So - I have no problem with MS or XB1 - I'm very excited for the console and am looking forward to the 22nd. There are LOTS of people here who share that sentiment, but you and your anti XB1 pals load this board with obnoxious, negative topics under the guise of being some kind of consumer advocate Robin Hood, and no one wants to be bothered posting anything positive because you'll just come in and trash it.

So, the PS4 will outsell the XB1, but if you really think that the XB1 will sell so miserably as to fail right out of the gate, then you're delusional.

And after you've repeatedly expressed the same negativity ad naseum, you're no longer constructively criticizing - you're just being a troll. Being a former XB supporter doesn't automatically exempt you from troll status - when you won't shut up about it, and subtly (or not so subtly) continue to ridicule and insult anyone who is excited for the console, you are a TROLL.

Fix it up in your ****ed up head any way you like - you're the textbook definition of a sad, annoying, pathetic troll.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#19EllesarienPosted 10/11/2013 9:03:46 AM
"The only people I see excited about Xbone here on its own board are the same dozen or so people who sound like they're miserably forced to like it. It's sad that we can not feel any true excitement from anyone but these few people, who then automatically call Xbone critics 'cheap PS4 fanboys'."

Ahh yes....civilized!!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#20GondolinRisesPosted 10/11/2013 9:05:25 AM
Dev0311 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Ellesarien posted...

Of course they can't. But for some reason they have free license to break the TOS and make terribly offensive posts.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.