It's Time to Face Reality

#121zephirrainesPosted 10/11/2013 6:13:55 PM
Todd3600 posted...
Polls also said the move would kill kinect and look at how that turned out.

I would disagree there. They are both garbage. Sony decided to get rid of there garbage. Microsoft decided to keep there garbage.

Many kinect games outsold infamous 2. Does
That makes infamous garbage? Oh wait sales dont matter right? Only preorders.
#122MrSpaM111Posted 10/11/2013 6:36:26 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Dev0311 posted...
The majority of people still have a bitter taste in their mouths about the Xbone, that much is very obvious.

With only 1+ month Til launch, I'm not sure MS has done enough to salvage the situation.

Honestly, when's the last time any real good news has been heard about the Xbone? All I see is frantic attempts to sugarcoat a sour apple. Like announcing that Blockbuster Video set 'preorder records', as though preorder numbers even matter. Or trying to shoehorn Xbone into Toys R Us' hottest toy list and then getting absolutely blasted out of the water by the Internet, which by the way actually does represent popular opinion in most cases.

It's time to face reality that MS still has a steep uphill battle and people have not forgotten E3. Gamers especially have excellent memories and too many bridges have been burned.

The only people I see excited about Xbone here on its own board are the same dozen or so people who sound like they're miserably forced to like it. It's sad that we can not feel any true excitement from anyone but these few people, who then automatically call Xbone critics 'cheap PS4 fanboys'.

If a higher price tag is the only advantage you can find against the competition, then it's time to face reality. Trying to argue that $500 will shut out the angry, less wealthy people is a joke, especially when XBL itself is a cesspool of anger, racism and homophobia.

Us Xbone critics are not trolls, we are just talking about exactly what we see happening, which is a massive trainwreck that apparently is still in motion. Now enjoy flaming me and calling me a PS4 fanboy. If anything though, I'm a gaming fanboy, and I give everything a fair chance. It just so happens that MS has not done enough to change my negative opinion about Xbone. They've had months to change perceptions and still, nothing. That's all.

If you don't like the xbox one, then why waste your time posting on a board to people who have heard the same arguments 100+ times and still like the xbox one? Do you think this is going to be the breaking point and you'll finally convert the xbots? Give it a rest.

This board is for discussing xbo, positive or negative. Everbody is entitled to an opinion wether you like it or not.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#123Ryan-06Posted 10/13/2013 7:09:22 PM
There is no console war! only the Sony-Harvest....

The Leviathan from ME3 was right.. The console cycle, will continue, with Sony being the king this time.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
#124JohnHalo343Posted 10/13/2013 9:52:00 PM
MrSpaM111 posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...
Dev0311 posted...
The majority of people still have a bitter taste in their mouths about the Xbone, that much is very obvious.

With only 1+ month Til launch, I'm not sure MS has done enough to salvage the situation.

Honestly, when's the last time any real good news has been heard about the Xbone? All I see is frantic attempts to sugarcoat a sour apple. Like announcing that Blockbuster Video set 'preorder records', as though preorder numbers even matter. Or trying to shoehorn Xbone into Toys R Us' hottest toy list and then getting absolutely blasted out of the water by the Internet, which by the way actually does represent popular opinion in most cases.

It's time to face reality that MS still has a steep uphill battle and people have not forgotten E3. Gamers especially have excellent memories and too many bridges have been burned.

The only people I see excited about Xbone here on its own board are the same dozen or so people who sound like they're miserably forced to like it. It's sad that we can not feel any true excitement from anyone but these few people, who then automatically call Xbone critics 'cheap PS4 fanboys'.

If a higher price tag is the only advantage you can find against the competition, then it's time to face reality. Trying to argue that $500 will shut out the angry, less wealthy people is a joke, especially when XBL itself is a cesspool of anger, racism and homophobia.

Us Xbone critics are not trolls, we are just talking about exactly what we see happening, which is a massive trainwreck that apparently is still in motion. Now enjoy flaming me and calling me a PS4 fanboy. If anything though, I'm a gaming fanboy, and I give everything a fair chance. It just so happens that MS has not done enough to change my negative opinion about Xbone. They've had months to change perceptions and still, nothing. That's all.

If you don't like the xbox one, then why waste your time posting on a board to people who have heard the same arguments 100+ times and still like the xbox one? Do you think this is going to be the breaking point and you'll finally convert the xbots? Give it a rest.

This board is for discussing xbo, positive or negative. Everbody is entitled to an opinion wether you like it or not.

That is what all the Sony Fanboys try to claim. "I'm entitled to my opinions and such!"

Well, you're not. Only opinions that matter around here are ones that involve Xbox Won being praised. All else will be marked with impunity.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#125Ryan-06Posted 10/14/2013 12:41:13 AM
Oh man. He's losing it. Get some fresh air.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
#126TheMadTokerPosted 10/14/2013 12:49:20 AM
LOL at the TC, what a sad little life you must live

guys, why are you even feeding this troll?
---
Pull my finger.
#127DyingPancakePosted 10/14/2013 5:08:56 AM
Dev0311 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
Ellesarien posted...
We got it Champ. You don't like MS or the X-1.

In fact, we knew that about a month ago.

I seriously hope you are being paid to make multiple anti-MS or anti-X-1 threads a day, because if you aren't...My god...what a waste of a life.

I look forward to another thread from you tomorrow or even later today once again stating for the 240th time that you have issues with MS and the X-1.

Thanks for proving my point guys. Xbone supporters can't even post in a critical topic without name-calling and mud-slinging. I wonder why you're so angry? This topic has been civilized and calm until you came in. Stop ruining the last shred of hope Xbone has to win people over.

I don't even come on this board much, but when I do you're one of the ones I constantly see either bashing the fans of the X1 or creating a topic just to get people to argue with you.

Plus when someone tries to explain something to you in a rational matter you just shrug it off or ignore it.

You'll just deny any of this though, and go through the motions.
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#128FisticalityPosted 10/14/2013 12:57:14 PM
TrickyPony posted...
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
Dev, why don't you get an alt? You can't come off as unbiased or "civilized" because everyone here knows your X1 bashing agenda. Switch to another username and people might take you seriously for a while.

I really am curious as to why you don't get an alt account. Don't you agree it would help your cause?

User Name Dev0311
User ID 6773347
Board User Level 25: New User (3)

This IS his alt account.

Bingo.
#129JohnHalo343Posted 10/14/2013 1:06:38 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
Oh man. He's losing it. Get some fresh air.

Why haven't you gotten my Mountain Dew yet?
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#130Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 5:07:51 PM
TheMadToker posted...
LOL at the TC, what a sad little life you must live

guys, why are you even feeding this troll?

Insult me all you want, you're just mad cause I'm speaking the truth.