It's Time to Face Reality

#131MilesTeg420Posted 10/14/2013 6:15:09 PM
I want Xbox One to be a contender because now Sony is going to be back in the PS1/PS2 era in terms of competition. Meaning they won't have much. They also have a VR headset in the works, PS4 is going to be a crazy console. I don't know if the Xbox One is even powerful enough to use the OR well so that could leave Sony all by themselves in the VR department. Enjoy the next decade of Sony being the gods of gaming.
#132XBOXvsPCPosted 10/14/2013 6:20:55 PM
yeah let's face it

http://gematsu.com/2013/10/sportsfriends-coming-to-playstation-4

...and such.
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#133LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/14/2013 6:22:09 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
I want Xbox One to be a contender because now Sony is going to be back in the PS1/PS2 era in terms of competition. Meaning they won't have much. They also have a VR headset in the works, PS4 is going to be a crazy console. I don't know if the Xbox One is even powerful enough to use the OR well so that could leave Sony all by themselves in the VR department. Enjoy the next decade of Sony being the gods of gaming.

You do know that ps1 and ps2 had no real comp and is wildly regarded as the best eras next to the SNES gen right?
MS poisoned the well and turned gaming in to the cess pool of crap it is now.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#134MilesTeg420Posted 10/14/2013 6:26:08 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

You do know that ps1 and ps2 had no real comp and is wildly regarded as the best eras next to the SNES gen right?
MS poisoned the well and turned gaming in to the cess pool of crap it is now.

Yeah I know I'm just kidding, I actually don't want the Xbox One to do well.
#135MilesTeg420Posted 10/14/2013 6:27:54 PM
XBOXvsPC posted...
yeah let's face it

http://gematsu.com/2013/10/sportsfriends-coming-to-playstation-4

...and such.

This sounds like a crazy Wii U fan lol. Actually implying that less games are a good thing.
#136Ryan-06Posted 10/14/2013 6:30:36 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Oh man. He's losing it. Get some fresh air.

Why haven't you gotten my Mountain Dew yet?

Get it your damn self kid.
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
#137JohnHalo343Posted 10/14/2013 10:23:46 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Oh man. He's losing it. Get some fresh air.

Why haven't you gotten my Mountain Dew yet?

Get it your damn self kid.

It was agreed you were going to be my personal flunkie because you follow me around like a lost puppy.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#138PhonypapercutsPosted 10/15/2013 7:20:00 AM
I am not bitter and getting xbox one day one looks good to me. Game look good that really all that matters. Will get a ps4 for the exclusives I want but not out yet.
---
Fear is a reaction Courage is a decision