Anyone know what John Lewis thinks of this console?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone know what John Lewis thinks of this console?

User Info: Joey-Zaza

Joey-Zaza
3 years ago#1
I'm curious. I value his opinion above all opinions and would sincerely like to know.
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#2
i'm sleeping with that hunk of a man tonight, I'll take one for the team and let you all know tomorrow.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Sniper_Brosef

Sniper_Brosef
3 years ago#3
To John F***ING Lewis!

A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a b**** who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

Did I ever tell you about the time John Lewis forced me to wear a woman's bikini around the office? Lewis tears off my clothes and makes me wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily. But at the end of the quarter, I'll be damned if my sales hadn't tripled.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#4
Sniper_Brosef posted...
To John F***ING Lewis!

A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a b**** who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

Did I ever tell you about the time John Lewis forced me to wear a woman's bikini around the office? Lewis tears off my clothes and makes me wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily. But at the end of the quarter, I'll be damned if my sales hadn't tripled.

Pics please.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Evel138

Evel138
3 years ago#5
Lewis family crest is a picture of a barracuda, eating Neil Armstrong.

John Lewis is a son of a b****

A toast to John Lewis!
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone know what John Lewis thinks of this console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived