Anyone know what John Lewis thinks of this console?

#1Joey-ZazaPosted 10/11/2013 10:26:19 AM
I'm curious. I value his opinion above all opinions and would sincerely like to know.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 10/11/2013 10:27:09 AM
i'm sleeping with that hunk of a man tonight, I'll take one for the team and let you all know tomorrow.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/11/2013 10:33:16 AM
To John F***ING Lewis!

A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a b**** who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

Did I ever tell you about the time John Lewis forced me to wear a woman's bikini around the office? Lewis tears off my clothes and makes me wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily. But at the end of the quarter, I'll be damned if my sales hadn't tripled.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#4DarkJaydragonPosted 10/11/2013 10:36:21 AM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
To John F***ING Lewis!

A ten-foot-tall, two-ton son of a b**** who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

Did I ever tell you about the time John Lewis forced me to wear a woman's bikini around the office? Lewis tears off my clothes and makes me wear this skimpy bikini. For the next three months I had to conduct my business wearing a woman's bathing suit. I would cry from shame and question my manhood daily. But at the end of the quarter, I'll be damned if my sales hadn't tripled.

Pics please.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#5Evel138Posted 10/11/2013 10:43:40 AM
Lewis family crest is a picture of a barracuda, eating Neil Armstrong.

John Lewis is a son of a b****

A toast to John Lewis!
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Lucky Number
http://fav.me/d6gbf9y