Xbox's Aaron Greenburg makes unprofessional and hypocritical dig at PS4 promo

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 10/11/2013 11:38:02 AM
https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/388724650462568448

My, my, Greenberg is clearly not loving the PS4 hype and all the attention it's getting, and seeing the promotions for the PS4 definitely upset him enough to make that immature tweet.

But worst of all? Microsoft's ad campaign is even worse with how you have to buy tons of Dorito bags and Mountain Dew bottles to win an Xbox One! Hypocrisy at a new level.

This guy makes Xbox look worse
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2DelRowePosted 10/11/2013 11:43:13 AM
I'm more offended by the casuals in that vid that have no idea they are spending more money on a console that is clearly inferior to the competition (yes Wii U too).
---
You are not in control.
#3NewmoonPosted 10/11/2013 11:44:26 AM
It's nothing more then a cheap dig , he's using it as a way of promoting the Xbox one tour and I think you've blown this out of proportion.
---
WWE Fantasy Name: Blings 4 Life Season 4 and 6 Gamefaqs League Champion
Former PWB Trivia '07 Champ! -Crowned by DarkRuneblade
#4NewmoonPosted 10/11/2013 11:45:24 AM
DelRowe posted...
I'm more offended by the casuals in that vid that have no idea they are spending more money on a console that is clearly inferior to the competition (yes Wii U too).

Why are you on the xb1 board other then to bash it?
---
WWE Fantasy Name: Blings 4 Life Season 4 and 6 Gamefaqs League Champion
Former PWB Trivia '07 Champ! -Crowned by DarkRuneblade
#5FoppePosted 10/11/2013 11:46:17 AM
Newmoon posted...
It's nothing more then a cheap dig , he's using it as a way of promoting the Xbox one tour and I think you've blown this out of proportion.

---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#6CyberneticRatPosted 10/11/2013 12:03:16 PM
Oh ok, so if Sony takes a shot at MS it's okay and 'funny' but when MS takes a shot at the PS4 it's 'immature' and 'unprofessional'.

And people criticized MS for flipflopping...
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 10/11/2013 12:04:52 PM
CyberneticRat posted...
Oh ok, so if Sony takes a shot at MS it's okay and 'funny' but when MS takes a shot at the PS4 it's 'immature' and 'unprofessional'.

And people criticized MS for flipflopping...

---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#8ZheakkPosted 10/11/2013 12:08:24 PM
Actually, I thought the same thing when I saw the commercial. After months of "doritos and dew herpaderp" comments about Xbox, I found it funny that the PS4 had a taco bell commercial.
#9SoulTrapperPosted 10/11/2013 12:10:10 PM
I think it's a rather innocent joke.

Especially seeing as how Sony took way harder shots at the xbox, although Microsoft did acknowledge Sony was right about those things by reversing the policies.

People don't really have much ammo to use against the PS4, so let them have this little thing.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#10A_Nonny_MoosePosted 10/11/2013 12:10:59 PM
This is so unprofessional. They should be doing this on stage at big media events like Sony, not on Twitter.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png