Xbox's Aaron Greenburg makes unprofessional and hypocritical dig at PS4 promo

#11EnclavePosted 10/11/2013 12:12:35 PM
CyberneticRat posted...
Oh ok, so if Sony takes a shot at MS it's okay and 'funny' but when MS takes a shot at the PS4 it's 'immature' and 'unprofessional'.

And people criticized MS for flipflopping...

I think the issue is more the hypocrisy. I know I'd be giving Sony crap for making fun of the Doritos/Mountain Dew give away since they're doing the taco bell give away. Always got to make fun of hypocrisy.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#12Joey-ZazaPosted 10/11/2013 12:13:30 PM
You know what's laughable? This. This, right here, right now. This moment in time with these people on this board.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-
#13SunDevil77Posted 10/11/2013 12:14:22 PM
So...Sony can make a video slamming the competitor and show it at a huge conference, but one employee makes a quip on Twitter, and it is far too offensive?

Its called competition, Shovel. These companies respect each other. There isn't any reason they can't joke around (hence the wink)

The ever so hated Major Nelson congratulated Naughty Dog/Sony on The Last of Us, Sony recognizes Microsoft as a worthy competitor. World keeps spinnin'
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#14Combo626Posted 10/11/2013 12:15:44 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/388724650462568448

My, my, Greenberg is clearly not loving the PS4 hype and all the attention it's getting, and seeing the promotions for the PS4 definitely upset him enough to make that immature tweet.

But worst of all? Microsoft's ad campaign is even worse with how you have to buy tons of Dorito bags and Mountain Dew bottles to win an Xbox One! Hypocrisy at a new level.

This guy makes Xbox look worse

People like you make me happy I'm going XBOX this time around.
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE!
#15Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/11/2013 12:16:43 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/388724650462568448

My, my, Greenberg is clearly not loving the PS4 hype and all the attention it's getting, and seeing the promotions for the PS4 definitely upset him enough to make that immature tweet.

But worst of all? Microsoft's ad campaign is even worse with how you have to buy tons of Dorito bags and Mountain Dew bottles to win an Xbox One! Hypocrisy at a new level.

This guy makes Xbox look worse
DelRowe posted...
I'm more offended by the casuals in that vid that have no idea they are spending more money on a console that is clearly inferior to the competition (yes Wii U too).
sounds like both you guys got trolled by greenberg, and now you're here to whine about it and probably irritate ramsus even more. too funny. if it bothers you just ignore it, right?
#16PolishCockatielPosted 10/11/2013 12:19:09 PM
TC, does this bother you?

I plan on getting PS4 and skipping xb1 unless there is a version without kinect but I don't give a s**** about that tweet.
#17EllesarienPosted 10/11/2013 12:21:26 PM
PolishCockatiel posted...
TC, does this bother you?

I plan on getting PS4 and skipping xb1 unless there is a version without kinect but I don't give a s**** about that tweet.

Because you are an adult. These others....not so much.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#18assassin10133Posted 10/11/2013 12:24:37 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
I think it's a rather innocent joke.

Especially seeing as how Sony took way harder shots at the xbox, although Microsoft did acknowledge Sony was right about those things by reversing the policies.

People don't really have much ammo to use against the PS4, so let them have this little thing.

This
#19Bryant187Posted 10/11/2013 12:30:16 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
This is so unprofessional. They should be doing this on stage at big media events like Sony, not on Twitter.

I see what you did there. +1
---
PSN - RevolverFist | Gamertag - Waiting for X1 to make new gt.
#20dj___rollPosted 10/11/2013 1:30:40 PM
Quote:Oh ok, so if Sony takes a shot at MS it's okay and 'funny' but when MS takes a shot at the PS4 it's 'immature' and 'unprofessional'.

And people criticized MS for flipflopping...

@CyberneticRat

Did the TC make another topic saying Sony was funny for doing something similar? Or are you just lumping all fans into one person to fit your "argument"?
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.12