Xbox's Aaron Greenburg makes unprofessional and hypocritical dig at PS4 promo

#41THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 10/12/2013 12:00:57 AM
I'm just glad to see him again....Where was he all this year? He been unusually quiet lately.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#42TheBorderColliePosted 10/12/2013 12:30:46 AM
CyberneticRat posted...
Oh ok, so if Sony takes a shot at MS it's okay and 'funny' but when MS takes a shot at the PS4 it's 'immature' and 'unprofessional'.

And people criticized MS for flipflopping...

^^ This.

But then...what do you expect from the Sony crowd?
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
FACT: If you have privacy concerns about Kinect 2.0, then you better not have a smartphone either.
#43Draconas_LyrrPosted 10/12/2013 12:33:33 AM
I think the comment is funny, but the jokes on him. I love Taco Bell.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
Difference between "a" and "an": "a" comes before consonant sounds, "an" before vowel sounds.
#44Spetsnaz420Posted 10/12/2013 1:29:49 AM
khardbored posted...
Oh calm down people. It was a funny and clever little dig at the competition. MORE of this is needed, actually. Makes MS seem far more human.

Exactly...it was a harmless dig...who the hell cares? I actually like that these companies do this...I was in heaven during the Sega Nintendo wars
---
I don't conform to social convention
#45Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/12/2013 3:09:39 AM
i don't see how it's a big deal. He made a joke about Taco Bell. People have been making jokes about MS promoting through doritos and mountain dew. Both companies know that the majority of their consumers are fugly. those foods keep them that way to discourage them from doing anything other than playing video games.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#46FoppePosted 10/12/2013 3:13:46 AM
It's because of people like TC that we can't have nice things.
http://youtu.be/zlulSyBI2aY
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#47deathsaber79Posted 10/12/2013 8:53:40 AM(edited)
Love how MS tries to make a contest giving out free PS4's early a bad thing. Not to mention, regardless, anybody buying a ps4 on LAUNCH DAY is getting into next gen a week earlier by default anyway.

This attempt at an insult coming from the company that makes you scroll past Doritos, Mountain Dew, Wendys, and countless other corporate ads on the dashboard on your way to get to the games or services you have on your machine AFTER you've paid the $60 Live membership to use the services you already paid for memberships to use, and can use for free on virtually every other media device available.

Try again, losers.
#48ZheakkPosted 10/12/2013 8:57:27 AM
deathsaber79 posted...
Love how MS tries to make a contest giving out free PS4's early a bad thing. Not to mention, regardless, anybody buying a ps4 on LAUNCH DAY is getting into next gen a week earlier by default anyway.

This attempt at an insult coming from the company that makes you scroll past Doritos, Mountain Dew, Wendys, and countless other corporate ads on the dashboard on your way to get to the games or services you have on your machine AFTER you've paid the $60 Live membership to use the services you already paid for memberships to use, and can use for free on virtually every other media device available.

Try again, losers.

It's weird, because despite owning a 360 and not a PS3, I still see more ads trying to get me to buy a playstation/taco bell than a XB1/mountain dew/doritos.
#49Demon_AckerPosted 10/12/2013 8:59:35 AM
You guys should know by now that Shovel has the biggest hard-on for Sony
#50CorathTheHungPosted 10/12/2013 7:36:36 PM
Desperation is a stinky cologne.
---
Mods cannot hold me
Terms of Use cannot control me