Project Spark - 10/10/13Live Stream Recap,Swan Song JRPG turn based, so DETAILED

#1zerooo0Posted 10/11/2013 12:39:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEr3yQRax70

-Swan Song JRPG
-Time Factor which gives it that turn based gameplay if you want like HP, MP, & ATP meters.
-More demonstration of loot
-Fire Goblins
-Environment details
- Choices of death in Swan Song
-Alpha build
-The most detailed level they have shown yet
-Template Paste=Copy/Paste

WOW this just blows me away with the options we will be able to have. It's very amazing what they can do and has me very excited for Project Spark. The fact that they didn't use the level linking is really amazing and that was apparently 1/3 of the world size which is just WOW. If any game shows off the X1 properly at the start is clearly Project Spark.

I wonder if it will be possible to make a Pokemon like game where we can catch the Goblins/Other monsters? Maybe someone could remake FF7 like they did in LBP2, or maybe level link to recreate the Star Wars universe? The possibilities are just about endless with this game.

2D or 3D almost anything is possible with Project Spark & this has me excited for Creation/Map Editor games for the X1/ PS4 this new gen.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2DaddyKojoPosted 10/11/2013 12:44:59 PM
Man, I am so excited for this game. I wish it was coming out at launch.
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 12:48:29 PM
DaddyKojo posted...

Same, seems like this game could be 1000 games+ in one. The best part is that it's supposedly compatible with the 360/PC versions to where we can download their creations & edit them as we want(It will still list who originally created it also)

Which is awesome so if the X1 community is small we have the back up of the PC/360 community.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#4SoulTrapperPosted 10/11/2013 12:50:42 PM
That looks really nice, some creative minds in the community can work wonders with that.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#5SoulTrapperPosted 10/11/2013 2:29:54 PM(edited)
Why did this die so fast?
This is one of the most interesting games coming to xbox one and no one wants to talk about it?

That's probably one of the reasons this place is so terrible: no one actually wants to talk about good things.
People (both sides) seem to enjoy trolling each other much more.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 2:29:55 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
Why did this die so fast?
This is one of the most interesting games coming to xbox one and no one wants to talk about it?

Maybe they're off fighting the console wars maybe?

I'm just trying to keep people up to date on the info of this game since it looks pretty big. Also I normally post these topics late at night which oddly theirs more traffic around 12AM my time at least.
---
#72ndAtomiskPosted 10/11/2013 2:36:59 PM
DaddyKojo posted...

Beta comes out this month at least.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#8zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 2:38:57 PM
2ndAtomisk posted...
DaddyKojo posted...

Beta comes out this month at least.

I completely forgot about that. I hope I get a 360 code for my beta, I have no idea how well my Y500 can handle this. I just hope I can get a code at least as it could suck some time away from GTAV as I try to figure out the "Brains" on what they can do.
---
#9XBOXvsPCPosted 10/11/2013 3:07:25 PM
Beta just in january for XB1
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#10khardboredPosted 10/11/2013 4:28:05 PM
This game is going to just be insane. It's almost like having your very own developer kit! Well, all One owners will have one, technically. But yeah, thank you for this video. Wife was glued to the damn TV watching it. I think she is more pumped than I am for it.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.