What excites you most about Xbox One (positive topic for a change)

#11Shik_stickPosted 10/11/2013 2:23:41 PM
As aSony guy, I can honestly say I'm excited to see if MS can Coe through with all the promises of new first party IPs. Hopefully all that money they invested will allow them to come up with some unique games.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#12Skynet82997Posted 10/11/2013 2:25:24 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
lol look at these people they just can't resist it's like a 5 year old touching a lamp when you repeatedly asked him to stop.

Then he giggles and touches the lamp again.

Lol - exactly.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#13Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 2:25:51 PM
Joey-Zaza posted...
lol look at these people they just can't resist it's like a 5 year old touching a lamp when you repeatedly asked him to stop.

Then he giggles and touches the lamp again.

I know right lol that's exactly what I was thinking and It's awesome reading their reactions.

This is what I think of whenever they can't resist

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/1846/09/1846_1347918060.jpg
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#14SoulTrapperPosted 10/11/2013 2:25:58 PM
They have some really nice titles lined up (projekt spark for example).
---
PSN: El_Coon
#15regsantotomasPosted 10/11/2013 2:26:09 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
What excites you guys most about the upcoming release for the Xbox One?

Actually just want to check out the new technology at first. New controller, new interface, etc.

Will you have a launch party? A self party? just bring it home at midnight update it then go to sleep?

No party though I am sure my son will be very excited whenever the delivery person drops it off on release date.

For me? exclusives and of course Dead rising 3/Battlefield 4 bring on the 64 player mayhem. Oh and I can't forget....Titan....Fall.

Plenty of games to look forward to from Fantasia to Dead Rising 3 to the myriad of multi-plats

I expect that I will have a good dozen or so games within the first 6 months
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#16zero3384Posted 10/11/2013 2:33:50 PM
Dead Rising 3 at launch...along with AC 4 and Quantum Break....eventually Titanfall

So can't wait for Titanfall
---
GT: Zerofoxy3384
#17SavageTrooperPosted 10/11/2013 2:41:46 PM
SoulTrapper posted...
They have some really nice titles lined up (projekt spark for example).

I plan to play that on my PC.
#18EllesarienPosted 10/11/2013 2:46:03 PM
This is a cut/paste job from a post of mine from another thread but it works here :

MS with the X-1 is in a much better situation to take advantage of future tech and since I just don't want a console for only gaming nowadays...I am very excited about how the X-1 will be implemented in the future.

I can honestly see it being the most valuable electronic device I have in my home and it being implemented as a vital part of my TV viewing in addition to being a console for games.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#19Dev0311Posted 10/11/2013 2:48:58 PM
Killer Instinct
#20bottledancerPosted 10/11/2013 2:49:25 PM
Overall, it looks the best. Better looking, better games, better fanbase.

I'm excited
---
GT: mr sAb0tAgE Thats a zero not "o"
I play anything but mostly shooter feel free to add me