Let's be honest. The Xbox One is a must have console for gamers.

#1rockman11_zPosted 10/11/2013 2:16:42 PM
Even the ps4 as well. Both consoles have great exclusives and both powerful.

MS reversed their DRM BS policies. Why are some people angry about this?

Why can't we get both instead of one console?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#2Ramsus082Posted 10/11/2013 2:19:40 PM
Because both consoles would cost about a grand. It's too excessive a price for most gamers, especially considering that they both play pretty much the same games. It's probably best to pick one of them, if you're at all cost-conscious.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#3pringlestakenPosted 10/11/2013 2:23:48 PM
Funny I have owned almost every single console for the past 4 generations, but I wont be buying an Xbox One. And this is coming from a guy who was dumb enough to buy an Xbox (classik) on launch day :(.
#4GGscrubPosted 10/11/2013 2:24:17 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
Because both consoles would cost about a grand. It's too excessive a price for most gamers, especially considering that they both play pretty much the same games. It's probably best to pick one of them, if you're at all cost-conscious.

And lets not forget the double online fees if you get them both.

I see no reason why one should get the Xbone when the PS4 is more powerful cheaper, with a better online service and an history of superior and more exclusives.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-HDUBbtgQ
#5rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 2:24:18 PM
Ramsus082 posted...

Agree. I guess I'll get Xbox One first because of Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#6Shik_stickPosted 10/11/2013 2:25:06 PM
Yeah it's really not a must own device...if anything it would e for the exclusives and none of them are impressive yet, except DR3.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#7rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 2:30:46 PM
pringlestaken posted...
Funny I have owned almost every single console for the past 4 generations, but I wont be buying an Xbox One. And this is coming from a guy who was dumb enough to buy an Xbox (classik) on launch day :(.

It has Halo on the launch day, right?
---
#8Bryant187Posted 10/11/2013 2:37:00 PM
GGscrub posted...
Ramsus082 posted...

And lets not forget the double online fees if you get them both.

I see no reason why one should get the Xbone when the PS4 is more powerful cheaper, with a better online service and an history of superior and more exclusives.

Yeah ps+ usually offers better games and discounts, but the online part is crap to decent depending on game. And exclusives vary depending on person. But yes I have enjoyed more sony exckusives then ms ones, though most were ps/ps2 ones. Better hardware doesn't mean better games either, though games can look nicer. Regardless I'm getting an X1 at launch and a ps4 when infamous ss comes out so I have a good game to play on it.
---
PSN - RevolverFist | Gamertag - Waiting for X1 to make new gt.
#9_DevilBob_Posted 10/11/2013 3:34:46 PM
The minute the system comes out, the bashing will lessen a great deal because people will be too busy playing Xbone.

These are facts.
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.
#10SilentS89Posted 10/11/2013 3:37:40 PM
_DevilBob_ posted...
The minute the system comes out, the bashing will lessen a great deal because people will be too busy playing Xbone.

These are facts.

What you say is accurate but not really meaningful.

It is kinda like saying "People talk less when they are sleeping". It is true, but it doesn't really speak to the quality or lack of quality of the Xbox One.