Chances of Kinect being hacked?

#11NotCeoPosted 10/11/2013 5:21:18 PM
Depends on what you consider getting hacked.

If you mean will it get to the point where a person can stream your Kinect's feed without your permission, that's extremely unlikely.
#12jjordan0002Posted 10/11/2013 5:47:08 PM
Lovecraftiangod posted...
I think it will be hacked just like the xbone itself will be hacked remember the Xbox 360 got hacked rather easily and pirates loved the 360 since they could play games for free.

I remember the playstation network being hacked and millions of users personal data and possibly credit card information leaked to hackers online and then before you could sign back into the network(over a month later) you had to agree to not sue Sony because of the breach.
---
Xbox Live: D3ad1yV1rus
#13Ironman06Posted 10/11/2013 8:39:35 PM
Pretty much anything you connect to the internet can be hacked, that being said, I doubt anybody would take the time to hack the kinect. Why would anybody want to see me staring blankly at a screen?
#14HiddenRoarPosted 10/11/2013 10:05:26 PM
jjordan0002 posted...
I remember the playstation network being hacked and millions of users personal data and possibly credit card information leaked to hackers online and then before you could sign back into the network(over a month later) you had to agree to not sue Sony because of the breach.

It's good that you agree that anything can happen.

Including the Kinect being hacked and used to spy on you, your home, and your family.

I mean just think of all the neckbeards watching on the other end of a feed featuring an 8 year old girl playing Kinectimals 2
#15MaximotheladPosted 10/11/2013 10:10:56 PM
Kinect was already hacked lol So was the Wii mote! DEAL WITH REALITY XBONE SUCKS! WOOO
#16bksonic123(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 10:13:44 AM
NotCeo posted...
Depends on what you consider getting hacked.

If you mean will it get to the point where a person can stream your Kinect's feed without your permission, that's extremely unlikely.

That's what I was asking, thanks.