Get a free year of XBL Gold!

#1MrImpatient35Posted 10/11/2013 7:33:12 PM
http://gimmegimmegames.com/2013/10/take-quiz-xbox-one-get-1-year-xbox-live-gold-free/

I don't work at a place that sells MS products, so I can't take the quiz :(. Figured I'd post it anyways, even though I don't apply lol.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#2Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/12/2013 5:50:19 AM
I used to work at Gamecrazy and since we sold Xbox's we qualified for their partners site. You take quizs and earn points and then redeem it for free or largely discounted 1st party games and accessories. I miss that.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#3khardboredPosted 10/12/2013 6:11:47 AM
Sweet, thanks! My wife qualifies for this.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#4khardboredPosted 10/12/2013 8:50:18 AM
It's a nice little setup they have for it. Here is an example...

Assessment//Xbox and Games
Xbox One Assessment
Component of Xbox One Accreditation 2014
10/07/2013
Hide

Xbox One Accreditation 2014 Assessment
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#5bh7812Posted 10/12/2013 3:44:33 PM(edited)
I work in retail right now, so I signed up for Expert Zone the other day and got Verified within hours-I was shocked, it said within 5 business days so I figured with my luck it'd be closer to the full 5 business days. So that was nice. But, I just want people here to understand you need to be a Verified retail worker at one of the retailers partnered with MS. You can't exploit this. You need to send them a picture of your paycheck proving you work fir one of the retailers.

I took the Accreditation for Xbox One and got one of the free 12 month codes no problem! You can also get free copies of Office and Windows 8 Pro right now too. I was planning to upgrade my laptop to 8 anyway once 8.1 is out so ill do those too. Both Office and 8 are expensive so this is a nice plus for Expert Zone members. They've got a great set up for it so I may just do all the tests and accreditations on there. Oh and for those who are members, you can do all the tests on a tablet too)

---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
#6khardboredPosted 10/12/2013 4:16:39 PM
I didnt know about the W8 pro, nice.
---