The XBOne wins an award for "Breakthrough Innovations"

#11MNeighborTotoriPosted 10/12/2013 2:38:55 AM
why doesnt ms allow comments?
#12RyuuHou25Posted 10/12/2013 2:39:21 AM
*sigh*

The Xbox One is both. The most notable improvement is the new Kinect sensor, which is integral to the operation of the console. It can see in total darkness, track the fine movements of your hands and muscles, and even sense your heartbeat.

That's the ONLY thing they mention as the reasoning for this being in there, is Kinect.

You're also talking about a list commending the freaking Pebble Watch >.>

This isn't to say Kinect isn't impressive, it is. It certainly deserves awards like this. But IMO, no f****** way is it more impressive than NeverWet.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#13snowboard340Posted 10/12/2013 7:10:30 AM
Well deserved to be on the list. Whether people like it or not, it's an advanced piece of technology with a lot into it.
#14MrImpatient35Posted 10/12/2013 9:21:51 AM
Just like the Toys R Us thing, and the recent article praising the X1, I'm pretty sure this will be taken down eventually. You know how easily butthurt some people are lol.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#15AzaneAzerPosted 10/12/2013 9:24:10 AM
"*Paid for by contributions from Microsoft Gaming"

My favorite part of the article.
#16Bryant187Posted 10/12/2013 9:32:14 AM
I do plan on owning al 3 consoles. X1 at launch, PS4 next year and probly Wii U next year. But yeah X1 truly does seem like a next gen sysem with its new featues and such. PS4 and Wii U have some new features but they still seem like their predecessors but with better graphics.
---
PSN - RevolverFist | Gamertag - Waiting for X1 to make new gt.
#17MrImpatient35Posted 10/12/2013 10:41:51 AM
AzaneAzer posted...
"*Paid for by contributions from Microsoft Gaming"

My favorite part of the article.

I see similar comments made every single time someone says that they love the X1, etc. Reassurance topics, etc. So I'm assuming nothing is legit then, if it's pro X1 lol. I can't wait for 2014. I'm thinking that the majority of the hate will die down by then.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#18Exodus_PrimePosted 10/12/2013 10:47:10 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Just like the Toys R Us thing, and the recent article praising the X1, I'm pretty sure this will be taken down eventually. You know how easily butthurt some people are lol.

Exactly lol just look all the tears going on in this topic...It's Okay Sony Bronies your only console of choice might win something one day....one day...Xbox just taking awards left and right first TitanFall steals E3, then they get awesome reviews at Gamescom/con and an award that suspiciously none of the trolls want to post or own up to. This just proves which is the real next gen console. I'm sure the PS4 will get an award after launch or for one of it's better looking games like Infamous.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#1982xenoPosted 10/12/2013 11:11:58 AM
...wow my eyes hurt from the hyperbole.
---
Shwing
#20AvirosbPosted 10/12/2013 12:01:35 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
suspiciously none of the trolls want to post or own up to.

Now how would that be logical?
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.