Are You Buying COD Ghost??? LMAO

#1ill-thoughtsPosted 10/12/2013 11:24:44 AM
...If So, i just wanna know Why????? do you think it will be Different and/or Better than current gen COD's????? do you think it will be better than Battlefield 4????? i just.....i just need to know why people feel COMPELLED to support COD into the future.
#2grampamurkedPosted 10/12/2013 11:30:34 AM
Because its a fun game to play on occasion.

The real important question is why I like Coke over Pepsi.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#3ill-thoughts(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 11:33:10 AM
grampamurked posted...

i find the taste of Coke, while strong, extremely Satisfying....it just hits the spot for me head on.

...although Pepsi does have somewhat of a Smoother more Filtered taste....its not as Raw as Coke....not as blatantly Sweet....but still sweet enough to satisfy.....

imagine that....
#4grampamurkedPosted 10/12/2013 11:36:05 AM
ill-thoughts posted...
grampamurked posted...

i find the taste of Coke, while strong, extremely Satisfying....it just hits the spot for me head on.

...although Pepsi does have somewhat of a Smoother more Filtered taste....its not as Raw as Coke....not as blatantly Sweet....but still sweet enough to satisfy.....

imagine that....

I was actually thinking along the lines that Jack n Pepsi taste like crap but your answer is more sophisticated so we'll go with it.
---
#5MrImpatient35Posted 10/12/2013 11:46:51 AM
CoD Ghosts? What's that? Is that a new game just announced? lol j/k.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#6badmanneilPosted 10/12/2013 11:52:25 AM
grampamurked posted...

Pepsi is just way to sweet. Coke FTW!
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
#7DIVINExFABLEPosted 10/12/2013 11:55:42 AM
People say this, but it's not the only game that does relativity the same thing every game. They have the formula for COD right Id say. It's a seller because of how it is. I don't want them to make it like battlefield or anything. It's fine the way it is. But more on topic, I will not be buying it at launch if at all. I'm a Battlefield fan myself.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#8MixorzPosted 10/12/2013 12:08:53 PM
It's a fun game, simple to just jump in and play. I find I usually get quite a bit of play time in each title.

I'll probably pick up battlefield down the line as well.

Another factor for me is that a huge number of my friends and co workers play CoD, and it's a lot of fun to jump in a game full of people I know and talk ****.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift
#9FoppePosted 10/12/2013 12:11:31 PM
Coke?
Pepsi?
Pfff, Dr. Pepper all the way!
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#10grampamurkedPosted 10/12/2013 12:12:26 PM
Foppe posted...
Coke?
Pepsi?
Pfff, Dr. Pepper all the way!

Mr Pibb!
---