Are You Buying COD Ghost??? LMAO

#11Bryant187Posted 10/12/2013 11:13:51 AM
I considered it but with titanfall around the corner I figured its wasted money.
---
PSN - RevolverFist | Gamertag - Waiting for X1 to make new gt.
#12maheo30Posted 10/12/2013 11:17:26 AM
I can't stand the battlefield series. I'll look into Ghosts and see. I'm not sure yet.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#13ill-thoughts(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 11:23:56 AM
is anyone else bothered by the absolute Lack of a body part recognition system at this point....or is it just me???? even if you have to lower the number of players Online to 5v5 in S&D Hardcore, why is there not atleast a system to recognize when your being shot twice in the leg?? why do i die being shot in the arm once??? COD4 was the most fun COD imo....MW2 was second....MW3 3rd....but that is All.....for next gen, the game NEEDS body part recognition. i should be able to shoot a guy 10 times in the leg and leave him only for him to crawl around in last stand trying to kill people with his pistol out.
#14Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/12/2013 11:45:41 AM
Why pick up BF4 now? It'll be on sale a few months down the road for half off, check Origin as they're always doing half off on console games. Not to mention if you wait 6 months you'll be able to pick up the game with all the maps for $50 instead of $110 if you buy now (Game + Premium)

CoD Ghosts will be $59.99 until next year
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#15knightimexPosted 10/12/2013 12:04:12 PM
I'll buy cod because I like cod.
Period
---
Games I'm currently playing: Final Fantasy 9 (ps1), Serious Sam 3 BFE (pc)
#16Mr_Big_BossPosted 10/12/2013 12:06:53 PM
Foppe posted...
Coke?
Pepsi?
Pfff, Dr. Pepper all the way!

There we go, I don't like Coke & Pepsi anymore, but the Dr. has always been good.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#17Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/12/2013 12:17:05 PM
just gonna wait until Destiny comes out. Looks head and shoulders better than all the other FPS coming out in the next year
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#18OandA_PestPosted 10/12/2013 12:17:55 PM
I just don't get the attraction to COD, really.

The games are so flawed and recycled, it's pathetic. I can't stand getting into a game, having to deal with lag compensation, or having the hit detection be so uneven and not making sense. You'd think that with the sales records this franchise breaks every year, they'd be able to actually fix the major problems in the game.

I'm not saying nobody here can like it and/or have fun with it. I'm just saying I personally hate the franchise. It's bland and dull, the devs don't care, the community is pathetic, the games seldom work correctly... and to top it off, other FPS game developers have tried to make their games play out more like COD to make more money. Look at games like Crysis and Halo. As much as I like those franchises, they play out a lot like Call of Duty.

At least Battlefield is actually trying. COD is just a cash cow.
---
Proud Pest. Opie and Anthony on MTV: Beavant and Butt-Hughes! http://cheezburger.com/7838669568
#19ill-thoughts(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 12:31:38 PM
the Black Ops COD's to me are just Horrible, the maps suck, the shooting is lame, the hit detection is just GOD AWFUL, i dont understand how people can play these games and endure the frustrating flaws. i played MW2 for 2 weeks and went back to COD4....MW3 i played for 7 days and just got tired of it, its really just the same game over and over and over with bland maps.

if Battlefield had a Last Man Standing mode, i would Never pay any attention to COD. Titanfall is more Fantasy to me so i dont think it can take the place of Pixelated Combat that COD and BF fill....but im considering sticking to Watch Dogs for my armed combat fix for next gen.
#20Road_Kill_666Posted 10/12/2013 1:05:08 PM
OandA_Pest posted...
I just don't get the attraction to COD, really.

The games are so flawed and recycled, it's pathetic. I can't stand getting into a game, having to deal with lag compensation, or having the hit detection be so uneven and not making sense. You'd think that with the sales records this franchise breaks every year, they'd be able to actually fix the major problems in the game.

I'm not saying nobody here can like it and/or have fun with it. I'm just saying I personally hate the franchise. It's bland and dull, the devs don't care, the community is pathetic, the games seldom work correctly... and to top it off, other FPS game developers have tried to make their games play out more like COD to make more money. Look at games like Crysis and Halo. As much as I like those franchises, they play out a lot like Call of Duty.

At least Battlefield is actually trying. COD is just a cash cow.

Fellow gamer let me please point out some things. COD is not perfect but the formula is. weapons, equipment, perks, and killstreaks. Its the same thing over and over because you can't really improve it too much other than minor tweaks. The community is annoying because they have so many players and annoying people come wit that. If you tripled BF3's community and had open game chat you would call it the same exact thing. COD is plug and play. Anyone can pick it up and start playing that way they have a bigger market to cater to, yes BF takes more skill and thats a smaller market. COD isn't going to go brand new and end up bombing like Medal of Honor did. They stick to what they know just like there really isn't much gameplay wise from BF3 to BF4. COD is also good for the fans who don't need to turn a fps into a RPG saga. Its nice to play COd matches that don't take 30 minutes to 2 hrs like BF3 maps. I can achive 300% more unlocks grinding on COD than BF and its my choice to not want to put in 4 hours and maybe only get 5 games. shooters play like COD? name one that doesn't. You can't be too original when creating people who run around with guns and shoot each other. aim with the left trigger fire with the right trigger.They all are going to be pretty similar.

At least Battlefield is trying? ok BF3 was the most broken game i have ever played. it shipped broken and it shipped with 95% of the issues that were in the beta. Trees were going through buildings and stairways, tanks were still floating, people were doing the sprint animation while lying in the prone. It was terrible on day one not to mention they forgot to add in a back button so you can exit games between then instead of quiting out of games and handicapping your team till someone replaced you. BF4 is what BF3 should've been. BF4 is still lacking with the heavily scripted Levolution. I was hoping the ship was usable and whenever it got damaged enough it would randomly run aground but thats not the case. The ship and the building are all scripted to happen the same exact way every single time. It wouldve been nice if the building fell down the opposite way when attacked from the opposite direction. There is NOTHING dynamic about the levolution. Plus the storm is ONLY on 1 map. so aside from more weapon tweaks and pretty graphics its still more of the same BF3 but improved.

Not attacking you, just pointing out some things. either way im getting both. They should entertain me till Titanfall comes out.