Are You Buying COD Ghost??? LMAO

#31Ryan-06Posted 10/12/2013 6:33:46 PM
Doritos or cheetos?

You know what Geoff "DORITO-GATE" Keighley chooses! Remember the Gametrailers controversy with him and sponsors? So much for real game "journalists"

http://imgur.com/VfPn9H2,GkoiOHS#0
http://www.abload.de/img/popepds1m.png
http://i.imgur.com/mxJnsTI.jpg
---
http://i.imgur.com/40W5r.jpg -wisdom
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth. Want to move to Canada.
#32CapwnDPosted 10/12/2013 8:10:52 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
BF4 plays exactly like BF3...where's the hate..?

- The Battlefield franchise has actually evolved over time. COD has stayed the same for years
- 32v32 matches on BF4
- 60 FPS
- Levolution
- Upgraded engine as opposed to COD's IW 4.0 ver. 1.1, IW 4.0 ver. 1.2, etc.
- camping gets you killed in Battlefield, gets you pro status in COD LOL
- Hit detection actually works in Battlefield
- overall better gameplay quality in Battlefield
- Battlefield not recycled every year
- Battlefield not abandoned by devs after it's released
- Battlefield not day care for kiddies

*waves goodbye to you*

--They both evolved over years
--That's great for that kind of game. 6v6 in COD is plenty fun.
--60FPS
--Not sure what that is. Some Beetles hippy crap?
--oh boy. Each game has obvious improvements over the last. Play last years or the year before COD and you will see.
--overall it's a different game. The fact that you call it better shows your ignorance. Both are great games but have ignorant fanboys like yourself.
--Now you sound recycled
--Now you're talking out the side of your neck.
--Now you're just showing your immaturity level

*farts*
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#33assassin10133Posted 10/12/2013 8:14:07 PM
badmanneil posted...
grampamurked posted...
Because its a fun game to play on occasion.

The real important question is why I like Coke over Pepsi.

Pepsi is just way to sweet. Coke FTW!

I beg to differ, drink nothing but pepsi for a month in regards to soft drinks and then try a coke, coke is definitely sweeter. Yes I did that lol
#34pigman2003Posted 10/12/2013 8:38:58 PM
CoD has always had silky smooth controls and tight gameplay and while the strides in the series haven't been astronomical, it's still a fun game and the campaigns alone are worth the purchase.

I can't say that I'm a Battlefield aficionado that game is completely different from CoD, I can get both and have two completely different experiences.
#35Road_Kill_666Posted 10/12/2013 8:57:32 PM
SAMCROftw posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
BF4 plays exactly like BF3...where's the hate..?

- The Battlefield franchise has actually evolved over time. COD has stayed the same for years
- 32v32 matches on BF4
- 60 FPS
- Levolution
- Upgraded engine as opposed to COD's IW 4.0 ver. 1.1, IW 4.0 ver. 1.2, etc.
- camping gets you killed in Battlefield, gets you pro status in COD LOL
- Hit detection actually works in Battlefield
- overall better gameplay quality in Battlefield
- Battlefield not recycled every year
- Battlefield not abandoned by devs after it's released
- Battlefield not day care for kiddies

*waves goodbye to you*

Aside from most(not all but most) of this just being personal opinion, COD doesn't need to make the jump to 32v32 because it would ruin the game even more. Even on large maps having people get high end killstreaks like Swarms and dogs on a 32v32 map would increase camping extremely and wouldn't flow right. Camping gets you killed in BF? Obviously you haven't ever played with camping snipers. BF3 was abandoned after release for a long time before they actually fixed what was wrong with it and somethings even up till now are still broken in it. daycare for kiddies LoL. You never played against anyone good eh? The only BF has skill needed for is flying vehicles.Not the same thing every year? compare BF3 to BF4; same era, same guns and vehicles plus new ones added. BF4 is a huge BF3 DLC with all new maps, oh no wait not all new maps since the first DLC is 4 old maps from BF3. i guess thier copying COD with that one no?
#36SAMCROftwPosted 10/12/2013 9:29:43 PM
CapwnD posted...

--They both evolved over years
--That's great for that kind of game. 6v6 in COD is plenty fun.
--60FPS

--oh boy. Each game has obvious improvements over the last. Play last years or the year before COD and you will see.
--overall it's a different game. The fact that you call it better shows your ignorance. Both are great games but have ignorant fanboys like yourself.
--Now you sound recycled
--Now you're talking out the side of your neck.

-- COD hasn't evolved at all. FACT. It's been running on the same exact engine for years with terrible P2P servers and game-breaking glitches. The devs haven't made any effort to making COD gameplay any better. You can see it with every release.
-- Sure, it can be. But teenie weenie maps are not fun.
-- 60FPS is the crutch fanboys use to say COD is better than Battlefield. Uh oh, that's gone!
-- Oh? so all the hit detection errors, getting stuck on random crap, and lag compensation has been fixed with every release? BZZZZT Wrong.
-- How does it show my ignorance saying that Battlefield is better? I'm saying when it comes to gameplay quality, it most definitely is better. You're going to call me ignorant for saying that and providing examples as to why? Then you want to say I'm a Battlefield fanboy because I say it has better gameplay quality LOL. I smell denial and fanboyism.
-- Good one. You got me. Master of comebacks right there
-- Nope. It's a fact. The game sells that's it, and the devs don't care to fix the franchise's biggest issues.

I love this, by the way...

--Now you're just showing your immaturity level

Am I?

Not sure what that is. Some Beetles hippy crap?

Oh gosh golly ho-ho-ho. The maturity in this response is fascinating.

*farts*

Whoa now! You just tried to call me out on "immaturity level." Try not to look like a lame-brained hypocrite there, pal.
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#37SAMCROftwPosted 10/12/2013 9:50:26 PM(edited)
Road_Kill_666 posted...

Aside from most(not all but most) of this just being personal opinion, COD doesn't need to make the jump to 32v32 because it would ruin the game even more. Even on large maps having people get high end killstreaks like Swarms and dogs on a 32v32 map would increase camping extremely and wouldn't flow right.

Point taken. Especially when there is no destruction and everyone can camp without being killed by debris or exploding buildings.

Camping gets you killed in BF? Obviously you haven't ever played with camping snipers.

Yeah, I have. Camping snipers get blown up pretty easily. Snipers can hide in buildings and COD and be safe. Snipers that hide in buildings in BF can be blown to hell. Stop being bad.

BF3 was abandoned after release for a long time before they actually fixed what was wrong with it and somethings even up till now are still broken in it.

Actually, there really isn't a whole lot wrong with Battlefield 3. It's not this insane glitchy mess where the hit detection and game connection doesn't make sense. Unlike COD.

daycare for kiddies LoL. You never played against anyone good eh?

Oh boy, please don't turn this into tryhard nonsense.

The only BF has skill needed for is flying vehicles.

Oh dear... by the way, you worded that sentence pretty poorly. Battlefield has required skill with bullet drop and suppression. You can also actually control a vehicle instead of have the game do it for you. Where is the skill in summoning a harrier or chopper? Oh that's right, any kid could pull that off with some camping, of course. COD? Nah, look at someone, pew pew mindlessly.

Not the same thing every year? compare BF3 to BF4; same era, same guns and vehicles plus new ones added. BF4 is a huge BF3 DLC with all new maps, oh no wait not all new maps since the first DLC is 4 old maps from BF3. i guess thier copying COD with that one no?

Okay, I know this may be hard for you to understand, so I'm going to give you a challenge right now. Go play Battlefield 1942. Now play Battlefield Vietnam. Move on to Battlefield 2. Next, give Bad Company a try. After some time on that, switch to Bad Company 2. Okay, now put in Battlefield 3. Notice anything? Perhaps some different engines, newer and different gameplay mechanics... Anything stand out to you at all?

Battlefield 4 is different from Battlefield 3. Does Battlefield 3 have Levolution? Aside form the Earthquake map, I would say no. Does Battlefield 3 have 60FPS? Nope. Does Battlefield 3(on consoles) have 64 players? Nope. Have there been noticeable tweaks to the gameplay to improve it? Yes.

Call of Duty? Play COD4 all the way to Black Ops 2 and tell me if you notice anything truly different. You'll find that over time, it's been practically the same. Same engine, same graphics, same garbage with perks and killstreaks and deathstreaks, same terrible servers, same glitchy gameplay, some game mechanics made better while others made worse... Yeah...

By the way, I don't truly see the problem with bringing back maps that fans liked from a previous game. COD has done this many times before, no?

Thanks for playing.

EDIT: Let's not forget that Battlefield is not rehashed every single year. COD? Dat cash cow, brah.
---
Xbox fan since 2003. Tired of Microsoft's bull. LOLXbone.
Mass Effect TaliShep.... still a better love story than Twilight.
#38Road_Kill_666Posted 10/12/2013 11:39:21 PM
Samcrow, did you just justify BF bringing back old maps just because COD does? Ignoring the fact that everyone hates COD for doing you just lost all respect. This post has just died. Its done. Killed off by a BF fan who resulted in justifying copying COD. Goodnight.
#39CapwnDPosted 10/13/2013 12:12:14 AM(edited)
SAMCROftw posted...
-- COD hasn't evolved at all. FACT. It's been running on the same exact engine for years with terrible P2P servers and game-breaking glitches. The devs haven't made any effort to making COD gameplay any better. You can see it with every release.
-- Sure, it can be. But teenie weenie maps are not fun.
-- 60FPS is the crutch fanboys use to say COD is better than Battlefield. Uh oh, that's gone!
-- Oh? so all the hit detection errors, getting stuck on random crap, and lag compensation has been fixed with every release? BZZZZT Wrong.
-- How does it show my ignorance saying that Battlefield is better? I'm saying when it comes to gameplay quality, it most definitely is better. You're going to call me ignorant for saying that and providing examples as to why? Then you want to say I'm a Battlefield fanboy because I say it has better gameplay quality LOL. I smell denial and fanboyism.
-- Good one. You got me. Master of comebacks right there
-- Nope. It's a fact. The game sells that's it, and the devs don't care to fix the franchise's biggest issues.

--The game engine is modified and updated, you sound rediclious complaining that it's the "same engine". But it's that crutch that ignorant haters always use. P2P servers aren't perfect and neither are dedicated servers. But hey, lets go play some COD 2 or COD3 online, OK? Then we'll play some Battlefield 2 and Bad Company 2... oh wait..... why can't we play those?
--Hit detection errors? stuck on random crap? How bad are you that you actually act like those are issues?
--It shows your ignorance because they are completely different games. It shows your ignorance and immaturity level because you are pitting them against eachother, trying to prove how that mean nasty old COD is just bad.
--You were repeating your rant, you already made that "point."
--What haven't they fixed? lol! Seriously... how bad are you? The game has constantly gotten patches and updates.
--Yes, your immaturity level. You're pitting these games against eachother when they're not even comparable, complaining about issues that aren't even issues. The ironic thing, if you want to call it irony, is that I was mocking your immature way of debating the topic at hand.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#40LazyyAmericanPosted 10/13/2013 12:10:29 AM
lOl liek srsly r u buying cod? Y so u cn cuss on the mic and sing songs and be racst.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity