Wii U vs Xbox One

#11IzecPosted 10/13/2013 1:24:03 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
This poll is 100% absolute proof all the Sony Fanboys that infest this board are just common trolls, despite their claims otherwise.

They like to argue about how PS4 has better specs and Blah, blah, blah, but when it comes to a poll between the weaker Wii U and the Stronger Xbox One, they vote like like how you would expect trolls to vote.

Here's the thing about that. A Sony fanboy will be getting a PS4, and if you already have a PS4, the Wii U is a much less redundant choice for a second console than an Xbox One is.

They're not picking Wii U because of power (obviously), they're picking it because of exclusives like Mario/Zelda/Smash Bros./etc.
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe
#12reincarnator07Posted 10/13/2013 8:04:45 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
This poll is 100% absolute proof all the Sony Fanboys that infest this board are just common trolls, despite their claims otherwise.

They like to argue about how PS4 has better specs and Blah, blah, blah, but when it comes to a poll between the weaker Wii U and the Stronger Xbox One, they vote like like how you would expect trolls to vote.

What a bunch of hypocrites, but we already knew that guys. Not like that is news.

Specs only matter when your specs are the best. If your device is weaker, it's all about the gameplay!

I think that's how the logic works anyway.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#13BigAl519Posted 10/13/2013 10:44:41 AM(edited)
JohnHalo343 posted...

What a bunch of hypocrites, but we already knew that guys. Not like that is news.

In other words: "I'm a HUGE fanboy who can't accept the fact people hate my plastic lover or enjoy other plastic over mine so I must cry about it and call them all trolls".

Did I get that right?
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#14MajesticFerretPosted 10/13/2013 10:49:51 AM
If you take PS4 out of the equation, tons of multiplats are now exclusives, making X1a lot better choice if you're only getting one system.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#15ScarzMurdaPosted 10/13/2013 10:50:57 AM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
Wii U since I can trust it more than Xbox One. Xbox One made too many choices, bad ones and redemption ones. Wii U keeps itself as a gaming console and Xbox One tried to go anti-gaming at one time. It will take a while for me to trust Microsoft again.

Anyways, I have always been a fan of Nintendo games (Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Pokémon, Super Smash Bros.) and Platformer is one of my favorite gaming genre and Nintendo has lots of those. And many Xbox "exclusives" are also on PC and I'm slowly turning towards PC gaming but I am keeping my balance between PC, console, and handheld gaming.

Even though Xbox One has greater specs/graphics, I don't care about graphics when it comes to video game consoles (but specs are important when it comes to PC gaming). Also, I am losing interest in all of my Xbox favorites (Halo, Gears of War, and Fable).

I feel you on this, The last Gears of War was really bad. The population was dead in a week.
---
Family & Honor is Everything
#16LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/13/2013 12:22:51 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...

Maybe, just maybe, people don't care how powerful a console is if the company behind it has been flip flopping amd lying since day one. Maybe they chose to stick to a consol they no will be supported through out its entire life span.

Typical MS apologists.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#17JohnHalo343Posted 10/13/2013 12:50:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18slyman19Posted 10/13/2013 1:48:25 PM
This poll is far from reality. The Xbox One will absolutely obliterate the Wii U in sales. Wii U will be another Dreamcast while the One will probably sell like the 360.
#19HiddenRoarPosted 10/13/2013 1:55:28 PM
slyman19 posted...
This poll is far from reality. The Xbox One will absolutely obliterate the Wii U in sales. Wii U will be another Dreamcast while the One will probably sell like the 360.

Artificially inflated due to people buying a 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th one because it keeps RRoD?
#20slyman19Posted 10/13/2013 2:04:56 PM
HiddenRoar posted...
slyman19 posted...

Artificially inflated due to people buying a 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th one because it keeps RRoD?

That`s irrelevant (and most likely untrue).