Wii U vs Xbox One

#101Dannyson97Posted 10/20/2013 2:52:57 PM
DesperateMonkey posted...
Dannyson97 posted...
I did use facts I stated why it will be impossible for the Xbox one to outsell the PS4 and Wii U. The site may be swarming with Sony trolls but what about the rest of the Internet in polls between the 3, the results are the Xbox one coming 3rd, with Wii U in 2nd and PS4 in 1st.

Wow, who is dumb enough to declare these things as facts? Newsflash. The internet thought the Wii was going to bomb and that the PS3 was going to destroy the Xbox and that the Japanese devs would never support MS. They also thought the PSVita was going to destroy the 3DS and that Call of Duty was going to "finally" bomb EVERY YEAR...

The desperation of people trying to convince themselves that their console has won before the 7+ year long generation has even started...

It's a fact that the Xbox One is releasing in only 22 countries, 13 at launch, it's a fact that it's 100$ more expensive the PS4 it's, a fact that it has many more features behind a paywall that Sony and Nintendo don't, it's a fact that the TV features won't work outside America at launch.

And its a fact that these things meanvety little.

Ok now your just in denial.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#102battlechipPosted 10/20/2013 3:05:10 PM
I'm getting both, and no I'm not a troll. I just like the Wii U better:/
---
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/awsaim
#103bksonic123Posted 10/20/2013 3:10:28 PM
Wii U will have Zelda so... Wii U.
#104MuryoPosted 10/20/2013 3:39:51 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
Dannyson97 posted...
I did use facts I stated why it will be impossible for the Xbox one to outsell the PS4 and Wii U. The site may be swarming with Sony trolls but what about the rest of the Internet in polls between the 3, the results are the Xbox one coming 3rd, with Wii U in 2nd and PS4 in 1st.

Wow, who is dumb enough to declare these things as facts? Newsflash. The internet thought the Wii was going to bomb and that the PS3 was going to destroy the Xbox and that the Japanese devs would never support MS. They also thought the PSVita was going to destroy the 3DS and that Call of Duty was going to "finally" bomb EVERY YEAR...

The desperation of people trying to convince themselves that their console has won before the 7+ year long generation has even started...

It's a fact that the Xbox One is releasing in only 22 countries, 13 at launch, it's a fact that it's 100$ more expensive the PS4 it's, a fact that it has many more features behind a paywall that Sony and Nintendo don't, it's a fact that the TV features won't work outside America at launch.

How sad, then again people with that mentality are the X1's target audience.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#105jb08045(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 3:55:00 PM
Someone's jimmies are rustled lmao
---
3ds - 1118-0350-6268
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#106DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/20/2013 4:15:33 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
Dannyson97 posted...

I'm in denial but you are the one cherry picking points to skew an argument? GG...
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H
#107chrisromans123Posted 10/20/2013 4:19:14 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
While I have a Wiiu and it is a great console, Xbox #1 still wins hands down. Truly the best 8th gen console.

How can something that isn't even out yet be the best already??
---
FC: 4081-6578-7259
#108XBOXvsPCPosted 10/20/2013 4:20:39 PM
-Who won the poll? Pony U lmao
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#109jb08045(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 5:05:50 PM
XBOXvsPC posted...
-Who won the poll? Pony U lmao

You know if all three options were on the poll, the Wii U would still beat the Xbone right?
---
3ds - 1118-0350-6268
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#110Dannyson97Posted 10/20/2013 6:46:22 PM
To DesperateMonkey
Well let's agree on one thing the Xbox one will sell in America.
And with about a month away the moment of truth is close, then we will find out who was right.
You know if either of us remember this petty fan quarrel.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.