Wii U vs Xbox One

#41EllesarienPosted 10/14/2013 2:14:17 PM
Muryo posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Muryo posted...
Ellesarien posted...
This is a perfect poll to show just how many trolls this board gets.

Ah yes, the "they're all trolls" card, kinda getting boring btw.

I Imagine just as boring as having your head in the sand 24/7.

Someone's butthurt.

Ya...that just oozed rage didn't it? I get it son. You are a kid that still uses the whole "Made you mad" posting technique. It is a normal technique for little kids that get excited by trolling message board.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#42Rdeal2Posted 10/14/2013 2:21:34 PM
HiddenRoar posted...
slyman19 posted...
This poll is far from reality. The Xbox One will absolutely obliterate the Wii U in sales. Wii U will be another Dreamcast while the One will probably sell like the 360.

Artificially inflated due to people buying a 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th one because it keeps RRoD?

Most people had it fixed for free and the 360 became the number one best selling in the US after all the rrod was over and done with
#43Dannyson97Posted 10/14/2013 2:28:44 PM
This topic is still going on?!
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#44LaZyEyeZ0oPosted 10/14/2013 3:01:32 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
This poll is 100% absolute proof all the Sony Fanboys that infest this board are just common trolls, despite their claims otherwise.

They like to argue about how PS4 has better specs and Blah, blah, blah, but when it comes to a poll between the weaker Wii U and the Stronger Xbox One, they vote like like how you would expect trolls to vote.

What a bunch of hypocrites, but we already knew that guys. Not like that is news.

Hell yeah. Freaking sony ponies, its their fault! Even tho, they aren't in the polls!

Its sony ponies fauly I'm bald. Its also their fault for nsa thingy. Its their fault that the usa government shut down. Its their fault that obama care is a real thing. Ponies are the one keep killing my roses. Obviously, they have nothing better to do.

Most those are your fault, actually. And I care nothing about your politics (Vote Republican).

Forrealz! Sony is all lies and cheats! Remember sony had secret drm? That's much worse than ms upfront drm.

Then they had the nerve to change their drm last minute. Just to make ms look bad! How terrible of sony, pushing all the blame on publishers! Spineless sony ponies.

Now they are trolling all the polls. There isn't a slightest possbility that people may be still be piss about ms anti consumerism. No sir.

Sony and their ponies are evil.

((Btw, republican or democrat. There is enough blame to go around))
#45MuryoPosted 10/14/2013 3:06:22 PM
Ellesarien posted...
Muryo posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Muryo posted...
Ellesarien posted...
This is a perfect poll to show just how many trolls this board gets.

Ah yes, the "they're all trolls" card, kinda getting boring btw.

I Imagine just as boring as having your head in the sand 24/7.

Someone's butthurt.

Ya...that just oozed rage didn't it? I get it son. You are a kid that still uses the whole "Made you mad" posting technique. It is a normal technique for little kids that get excited by trolling message board.

And the "you are a kid" card comes out right on cue.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#46vexermasterPosted 10/14/2013 3:30:27 PM
I would choose X1 over wii-u.
Ok, who is turning this into a joke thread by the wii-u winning in votes on the X1 forum? Seriously? Maybe some dislike X1 this much?
---
as annoying as an arrow to the knee
#47retep_onePosted 10/14/2013 3:36:17 PM
wii u!
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
#48JohnHalo343Posted 10/14/2013 10:28:48 PM
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
This poll is 100% absolute proof all the Sony Fanboys that infest this board are just common trolls, despite their claims otherwise.

They like to argue about how PS4 has better specs and Blah, blah, blah, but when it comes to a poll between the weaker Wii U and the Stronger Xbox One, they vote like like how you would expect trolls to vote.

What a bunch of hypocrites, but we already knew that guys. Not like that is news.

Hell yeah. Freaking sony ponies, its their fault! Even tho, they aren't in the polls!

Its sony ponies fauly I'm bald. Its also their fault for nsa thingy. Its their fault that the usa government shut down. Its their fault that obama care is a real thing. Ponies are the one keep killing my roses. Obviously, they have nothing better to do.

Most those are your fault, actually. And I care nothing about your politics (Vote Republican).

Forrealz! Sony is all lies and cheats! Remember sony had secret drm? That's much worse than ms upfront drm.

Then they had the nerve to change their drm last minute. Just to make ms look bad! How terrible of sony, pushing all the blame on publishers! Spineless sony ponies.

Now they are trolling all the polls. There isn't a slightest possbility that people may be still be piss about ms anti consumerism. No sir.

Sony and their ponies are evil.

((Btw, republican or democrat. There is enough blame to go around))

You have zero clue what you're talking about. We're discussing the trolls that infest the board, not Sony's failures. Try to keep up, though I will probably have to hold your hand through that too.

Also, your sarcasm is terrible as is your conception of the political arena.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#49Justin TimePosted 10/17/2013 12:33:04 PM
Wii U.
#50kyncaniPosted 10/18/2013 8:11:28 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
LaZyEyeZ0o posted...

You have zero clue what you're talking about. We're discussing the trolls that infest the board, not Sony's failures. Try to keep up, though I will probably have to hold your hand through that too.

^ So if you want to know what a Xbox One fan is, here is one for you :D