Wii U vs Xbox One

#1jb08045Posted 10/12/2013 2:12:25 PM
Wii U vs Xbox One - Results (866 votes)
Wii U
74.83% (648 votes)
Xbox One
25.17% (218 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I don't this board has had a poll with just these two. Let's go.
---
---
Watch me set my 360 on fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6iPJKQPSwE
#2Pokerkid777Posted 10/12/2013 2:14:57 PM
While I have a Wiiu and it is a great console, Xbox #1 still wins hands down. Truly the best 8th gen console.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#3ste_1Posted 10/12/2013 2:30:09 PM
Inc sony ponys voting for wii u lol
#4Dannyson97Posted 10/12/2013 3:01:20 PM
I think the Wii U is the better console, the gamepad changes gaming up abit, it's backwards compatible loosening the grip of the early drought, it has great exclusives, the VC is cool and has games I enjoy.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#5BrokenIcarusPosted 10/12/2013 3:39:11 PM
One of them is getting super mario 3d world on november 22.
The answer is pretty easy
#6Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/12/2013 3:41:10 PM
if those were the only two choices and we had nothing else to play with I'd go Xbox One hands down
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#7NejiHyuga900Posted 10/12/2013 9:51:41 PM
Wii U since I can trust it more than Xbox One. Xbox One made too many choices, bad ones and redemption ones. Wii U keeps itself as a gaming console and Xbox One tried to go anti-gaming at one time. It will take a while for me to trust Microsoft again.

Anyways, I have always been a fan of Nintendo games (Zelda, Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Pokémon, Super Smash Bros.) and Platformer is one of my favorite gaming genre and Nintendo has lots of those. And many Xbox "exclusives" are also on PC and I'm slowly turning towards PC gaming but I am keeping my balance between PC, console, and handheld gaming.

Even though Xbox One has greater specs/graphics, I don't care about graphics when it comes to video game consoles (but specs are important when it comes to PC gaming). Also, I am losing interest in all of my Xbox favorites (Halo, Gears of War, and Fable).
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#8JohnHalo343Posted 10/12/2013 10:20:49 PM
This poll is 100% absolute proof all the Sony Fanboys that infest this board are just common trolls, despite their claims otherwise.

They like to argue about how PS4 has better specs and Blah, blah, blah, but when it comes to a poll between the weaker Wii U and the Stronger Xbox One, they vote like like how you would expect trolls to vote.

What a bunch of hypocrites, but we already knew that guys. Not like that is news.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#9darkphiresagePosted 10/13/2013 12:51:50 AM
Dannyson97 posted...
I think the Wii U is the better console, the gamepad changes gaming up abit, it's backwards compatible loosening the grip of the early drought, it has great exclusives, the VC is cool and has games I enjoy.

whoa whoa whoa whoa....whoa. now I wouldn't mind having a wii u for X and MH, but let's not go telling lies about the VC eh? that place is terrible. (at least on my 3ds and wii it is)
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
#10IzecPosted 10/13/2013 2:17:24 AM
Well, I'd guess:

Graphics: Xbox One
Storage: Xbox One
Controller: Xbox One
Online: Xbox One
DRM: Strangely, Xbox One; transferring Wii U's digital titles is a huge pain
Features: Xbox One
Cost: Wii U, $200 less with free multiplayer
Exclusives: Wii U
Third-party support: Xbox One

So if you were only going to get one next gen console and it had to be an Xbox One or a Wii U, you're probably better off getting an Xbox One (unless you don't have much money to spare).
---
Throwback Mode 4 Lyfe