Any news of a free game for NA?

#1Bigdaddy422Posted 10/12/2013 2:27:13 PM
As the title says, im was wondering if there has been any news on whether or not we will be receiving any free game at launch. There was speculation that we would too, but havnt heard anything for a month now.

Anyone hear any inside information? Chances are we wont, but if so, thats just icing on the cake.
#2VamarPosted 10/13/2013 3:35:15 PM
Not a chance, we would have heard something by now.

The only reason Europe is getting free games is because it's a predominantly PlayStation territory, so MS is doing anything they can to encourage sales over there.
#3RickTheDrummistPosted 10/13/2013 5:06:29 PM
Free games from Microsoft? I find that to be highly unlikely.
---
Intellectum Valde Amat
#4richisdisturbedPosted 10/13/2013 5:31:02 PM
Vamar posted...
Not a chance, we would have heard something by now.

The only reason Europe is getting free games is because it's a predominantly PlayStation territory, so MS is doing anything they can to encourage sales over there.

Nothing to do with us in Europe (Spesh the UK) are paying over inflated prices for the X1? If the US got a free game too, MS would have to give us something else extra to make up for it.

Is Europe a PS market? From my freinds pool, only about 2 have a PS3 & not a 360, at least 30 have 360s alone, & a few others have both. I know the PS2 ruined the original Xbox over here, but I think the 360 handled the PS3 very well. I'm hoping next gen is the death of Sony, man I hate that company.
---
Gamertag - richisdisturbed
http://soundcloud.com/richisdisturbed