I played Xbox One today....I was not impressed.

#1_DevilBob_Posted 10/12/2013 3:39:44 PM
They had an RV set up near a Best Buy in Garland, TX and you could go in and play it. All they had was Forza and KI and both were terrible. Forza looked just like a 360 game, literally indistinquishable from Forza Horizons. Killer Instinct was just a bland particle effects overdose. It was very clunky and again did not look like something that should be called next gen.

But the worst sin was the controller. Dear god, it is so lightweight and feels so cheap. The d-pad is awful, there is a weird infrared window at the top of the controller and the sticks feel very loose and grind badly when they touch the edge of the enclosure they're in. Unfortunately, I went hoping to see if they would have Ryse or DR3 on display but they were nowhere to be seen.
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.
#2MrImpatient35Posted 10/12/2013 3:43:18 PM
I stopped reading from your description of Forza 5. That's widly different than what I've heard and read so far. You're prolly the only person that hasn't busted a nut over that game. I listened to a podcast recently, and he was gushing over that game. This is the first negative preview I've read/heard.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#3rusty12000Posted 10/12/2013 3:43:34 PM
Are you surprised. All they really care is monitoring people watching advertisements. Everything else is an afterthought.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#4Bigdaddy422Posted 10/12/2013 3:54:55 PM
SONY PONY ALERT, SONY PONY ALERT! Wee oohh wee ooh.

Enjoy your knack, killzone and octodad.
#5riddlebox13Posted 10/12/2013 3:57:11 PM
Bigdaddy422 posted...

Are you like 10?
#6billsfanno1Posted 10/12/2013 4:05:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/12/2013 4:07:09 PM
billsfanno1 posted...
SDF

SDF? Whats that? Are we talking about Macross? I loved that series...
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#8maheo30Posted 10/12/2013 4:07:40 PM
riddlebox13 posted...
Bigdaddy422 posted...

Are you like 10?

That made me chuckle.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#9josuna123Posted 10/12/2013 4:28:08 PM
I can confirm this guy is BS.

I've also played it twice at two events, one of them being SDCC.

The controller is a vast improvement from the 360 and in no ways feels cheaply made.

Forza 5 sets new visual standards for videogames.

I didn't play KI, but I can confirm Ryse sucks.

I'm assuming this traveling XB1 parade may not be setup to be fully optimized for its games, because XB1 has been looking good at all press events and major events.

In conclusion, I have come up with the solution that this guy has already had his mind set on buying the PS4 and only showed up to play XB1 expecting something extremely compelling to make him change his mind.

The only problem with that being it's not easy convincing people to pay $100 more for a console. I can afford both so I don't bash what I can't have :) <33
#10_DevilBob_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 4:32:01 PM
Bigdaddy422 posted...

I never mentioned anyone except Microsoft. Calm down, ok Spaz?
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.