I played Xbox One today....I was not impressed.

#21TMOGPosted 10/12/2013 4:57:21 PM
"I played the Xbox One and liked it"
Seems legit

"I played the Xbox One and didn't like it"
FAKE TROLL
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#22zinsindettaPosted 10/12/2013 5:00:57 PM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
SONY PONY ALERT, SONY PONY ALERT! Wee oohh wee ooh.

Enjoy your knack, killzone and octodad.

lol
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#23HypnotizerPosted 10/12/2013 5:12:58 PM
I thought forza 5 looked great. So did killer instinct.

The controller feels great as well.

Hey you are entitled to your opinion but I thought it was a lot better than you suggest.
---
Peace and love!
#24leftwich7Posted 10/12/2013 5:57:41 PM
_DevilBob_ posted...
They had an RV set up near a Best Buy in Garland, TX and you could go in and play it. All they had was Forza and KI and both were terrible. Forza looked just like a 360 game, literally indistinquishable from Forza Horizons. Killer Instinct was just a bland particle effects overdose. It was very clunky and again did not look like something that should be called next gen.

But the worst sin was the controller. Dear god, it is so lightweight and feels so cheap. The d-pad is awful, there is a weird infrared window at the top of the controller and the sticks feel very loose and grind badly when they touch the edge of the enclosure they're in. Unfortunately, I went hoping to see if they would have Ryse or DR3 on display but they were nowhere to be seen.

Dude your full of crap. Im calling B.S. right now. Go to the PS4 board. If you are comparing Forza 5 to Horizon then you need help. Matter of fact just stop playing games all together and go get your eyes checked. That demo of Forza 5 looks better than any racing game out. And Killer Instinct looks amazing. You called it clunky, just gtfo. Aint no way in hell that game feels clunky you just suck. And the XB1 D-Pad is great. It's what the 360 controller should have had since the beginning. The controller as a whole feels the same as a 360 one just lighter and the Triggers look weird but you never notice them once you start gaming. Cut your crap out man.
---
Call me T.D. Jakes, because I'll lay hands on you in this Madden. All are welcome to receive this Salvation.
#25Reaper_Chris92Posted 10/12/2013 6:02:37 PM
leftwich7 posted...
_DevilBob_ posted...
They had an RV set up near a Best Buy in Garland, TX and you could go in and play it. All they had was Forza and KI and both were terrible. Forza looked just like a 360 game, literally indistinquishable from Forza Horizons. Killer Instinct was just a bland particle effects overdose. It was very clunky and again did not look like something that should be called next gen.

But the worst sin was the controller. Dear god, it is so lightweight and feels so cheap. The d-pad is awful, there is a weird infrared window at the top of the controller and the sticks feel very loose and grind badly when they touch the edge of the enclosure they're in. Unfortunately, I went hoping to see if they would have Ryse or DR3 on display but they were nowhere to be seen.

Dude your full of crap. Im calling B.S. right now. Go to the PS4 board. If you are comparing Forza 5 to Horizon then you need help. Matter of fact just stop playing games all together and go get your eyes checked. That demo of Forza 5 looks better than any racing game out. And Killer Instinct looks amazing. You called it clunky, just gtfo. Aint no way in hell that game feels clunky you just suck. And the XB1 D-Pad is great. It's what the 360 controller should have had since the beginning. The controller as a whole feels the same as a 360 one just lighter and the Triggers look weird but you never notice them once you start gaming. Cut your crap out man.

Someone sounds a bit mad. The D-pad on the Xbox One still isn't nearly as good as it should/could be the only significant difference between the the Xbox One and 360's controller is the fact that it is lighter. The D-pad has barely changed as well as the rest of the controller. Playing the Xbox One compared to the PS4 is underwhelming to say the least IMO.
#26khardboredPosted 10/12/2013 6:10:32 PM
When even anti-MS people are conceding that Forza 5 looks fantastic it becomes really hard to believe this post. He may very well have been there and done what he said but I think he is just trolling with the ugly remarks. His remarks about the controller could be true but lose credibility when he talks about the grinding on the sides. I just called my brother to ask him about that since he is a HUGE controller freak. He will ditch a controller after a few months if it doesn't move JUST RIGHT. Anyway, he said that didn't happen on any of the One stations he played at multiple events. So...
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#27unclekoolaid73Posted 10/12/2013 6:24:42 PM
khardbored posted...
When even anti-MS people are conceding that Forza 5 looks fantastic it becomes really hard to believe this post. He may very well have been there and done what he said but I think he is just trolling with the ugly remarks. His remarks about the controller could be true but lose credibility when he talks about the grinding on the sides. I just called my brother to ask him about that since he is a HUGE controller freak. He will ditch a controller after a few months if it doesn't move JUST RIGHT. Anyway, he said that didn't happen on any of the One stations he played at multiple events. So...

Well if your brother said so then it must be true. Wow some people.
#28MrSpaM111Posted 10/12/2013 7:08:58 PM
Hypnotizer posted...
I thought forza 5 looked great. So did killer instinct.

The controller feels great as well.

Hey you are entitled to your opinion but I thought it was a lot better than you suggest.

Rise of the Robots also 'looked great'

just saying
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#29grampamurkedPosted 10/12/2013 8:39:51 PM
I read this thread today........ I was not impressed.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#30NeoMonkPosted 10/12/2013 8:49:02 PM
LOL so much rage on this thread, facts are facts people.
These are opinions. Nothing more, nothing less. If he doesn't like it then so be it.
Most people don't like it... That's a fact. #DEALWITHIT
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator