Played a little bit of xbox one today

#1HypnotizerPosted 10/12/2013 5:51:01 PM
They had it set up in Toronto at air canada centre from 4-7pm so I went down to check it out.

Got to play Forza 5 and Killer Instinct.

First, the controller feels good in your hand. Seems a bit better than the 360 controller.

First game I played was Killer instinct. The graphics are certainly nice. Definitely a nice bump up from xbox 360. Gameplay I am not so sure about because it was an earlier build of the game. It did remind me of killer instinct for n64 which I used to play a lot.

I spent more time with Forza. Once again the graphics are really nice. Curvy shiny sexy graphics. What really took me by surprise was the new rumble feature and how each button has its own rumble...It really needs to be felt to be experienced but it is extremely immersive. It has a very tactile sensation. You can feel the gas and the break. The gravel and bumps on the road. There was only one track that you could play so I played through it 3 times.

The other thing I really liked was the camera button. It totally makes sense to have a camera button.
---
Peace and love!
#2redorblue88Posted 10/12/2013 7:25:10 PM
Camera button? Please explain. And does the right stick still rotate the camera around the car in forza?
#3motoraptorPosted 10/12/2013 7:33:45 PM
I was there too at the ACC! Played KI myself but didn't try out Forza. Really wish I tried Forza instead of KI.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#4Hypnotizer(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 7:45:12 PM
There is now a dedicated button in the centre of the control pad that let's you choose camera angles in games. It's nifty.

I don't think you could control the camera though.

You should have tried forza it was great
---
Peace and love!
#5shotgunheadshotPosted 10/12/2013 9:55:52 PM
BORZA .Thats what that game looks like.
#6Reflex-ArcPosted 10/12/2013 10:09:31 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...

You are so clever.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#7Love_Me_SexyPosted 10/13/2013 7:28:53 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...

You are so clever.

It was decent.
---
PS4 preordered! X1 Day 1 preordered!
PC Wishlist: 27" IPS, MB/RAM/CPU/GPU/PSU, 4TB HDD, KB
#8richboy900Posted 10/18/2013 1:03:57 AM

Still the best racing game, I like and own many racing games but forza is by far the best hands down. I kinda hope gt6 isn't as disappointing as gt5 was.
#9barrysshoesPosted 10/18/2013 2:25:21 AM
richboy900 posted...

Still the best racing game, I like and own many racing games but forza is by far the best hands down. I kinda hope gt6 isn't as disappointing as gt5 was.

Any racing game that has less than 8 AI cars for the majority of races cannot be considered the best.
#10epicfailtryhardPosted 10/18/2013 3:25:19 AM
how were the commercials?
---
"if you consider a troll to be someone who is expressing their opinion and isn't rattled by yours being different...welcome home.~me