3. Microsoft hates Ohio
2 years ago#1
No xbox one tours are scheduled in ohio :( Seriously what the hell
---
Gamertag: Krazzy Bananas
2 years ago#2
They're afraid of Freddy Krueger
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
2 years ago#3
My sister lives in Cincinnati I have been to your state many times.

It's a nice state.

Sorry to hear that you won't be getting the tour. We had the tour today in Toronto. Other was only two games. Killer instinct and Forza five.
---
Peace and love!
2 years ago#4
badmanneil posted...
No xbox one tours are scheduled in ohio :( Seriously what the hell

They are treating Ohio like they are Lebron James.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
2 years ago#5
it's cool tc, at least you don't live in wisconsin, or nebraska, or either of the dakotas. I never hear anything about them...wtf do they do over there? o_O
---
"Dat b**** crazy."
"Ya, b****** be trippin." - every guy ever and his best friend at some point in life.
2 years ago#6
Ohio is getting the "REST OF THE WORLD" treatment
Is part of their appeal :)
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
2 years ago#7
Yes, they hate Ohio because that's the only place in the world where they are not having a tour...
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
2 years ago#8
Nothing in New Mexico either. You would think with all the Breaking Bad stuff going down in Albuquerque that it would have been a given.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
2 years ago#9
I know the feeling, no tour near Detroit, MI either... I even made a post about it as well.
---
PSN: Jemi200 ::: NNID: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
I Pre-Ordered an Xbox One and PS4 Within Hours of Each Other on June 10th, 2013
2 years ago#10
Get out of here Ohio! Go back to Ohio, Ohio!
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft hates Ohio

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived