So wait. Only 2 Kinect games at launch and a grand total of 5 by the end 2014?

#1LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/13/2013 5:35:36 AM
And the 2 launch games are Dance and Rythem games?
Where are the Kinect games? MS told us this thing was special.
Why only 5 games by the end of next year?
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#2ZheakkPosted 10/13/2013 5:40:19 AM
Most people complain about too many Kinect centered games. The reasoning behind making Kinect integral, at least as far as games is concerned wasn't to make more Kinect only games, but to get developers to make more of the 'better with Kinect' style games like Skyrim and ME3.
#3epicfailtryhardPosted 10/13/2013 5:45:06 AM
stop being silly, you two. obviously you haven't been paying attention. the kinect is to read your responses during in-game commercial breaks.

this is what the fans have been decrying the lack of for forever now...now, it finally happens and this the thanks they get? straighten up, you fruit-loops.
---
"if you consider a troll to be someone who is expressing their opinion and isn't rattled by yours being different...welcome home.~me
#4ILikesCheesePosted 10/13/2013 5:45:59 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

Because Sony surprised the hell out of Microsoft last February and forced the company to rush the manufacture and release of the Xbox One a year earlier than they planned.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#5LICKWIDPAlN(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 5:47:13 AM
Zheakk posted...
Most people complain about too many Kinect centered games. The reasoning behind making Kinect integral, at least as far as games is concerned wasn't to make more Kinect only games, but to get developers to make more of the 'better with Kinect' style games like Skyrim and ME3.

I understand that on the 360, the Kinect was garbage and no one liked it but MS poured all this R and D into the new one saying this and that but I see no games for it. It's as if it SOLE function is for advertisements or something.

Also I see people ripping into Sony about no exclusives (even though that is false) but the Kinect has a total of FIVE games in development. FIVE!!! Where is the outrage? I don't hear a peep!
100 bucks for FIVE games?! Wtf?!

Can any XBone fans explain this to me please?
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#6uptown710Posted 10/13/2013 5:54:37 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

And mind you, the kinect is absolutely necessary to have if you own the X1
---
"XBone: not for soldiers or Japanese. or astronauts. didn't you know?" - Vorzal
#7ZheakkPosted 10/13/2013 6:10:04 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Zheakk posted...

I understand that on the 360, the Kinect was garbage and no one liked it but MS poured all this R and D into the new one saying this and that but I see no games for it. It's as if it SOLE function is for advertisements or something.

Also I see people ripping into Sony about no exclusives (even though that is false) but the Kinect has a total of FIVE games in development. FIVE!!! Where is the outrage? I don't hear a peep!

I literally just did...why did you quote me if you didn't even read what I said?
#8LICKWIDPAlN(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 6:12:22 AM
uptown710 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

And mind you, the kinect is absolutely necessary to have if you own the X1

So basically the situation is... Somone is forced to spend more money on a device they DON'T want so they can have data about them being collected for advertisers to make MS more money and God knows what else only so that they can have this ads rammed right back in their faces EVEN THOUGH they already payed a premium for the service that SHOULD remove ads like almost all the other millions of premium services that exist and the only, the ONLY compensation is five,.... freaking FIVE Kinect games?!

Is that what you are telling me?!
---
#9LICKWIDPAlN(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 6:15:45 AM
Zheakk posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Zheakk posted...

I literally just did...why did you quote me if you didn't even read what I said?

I was in such amazement that I forgot to comment on that.
Fun fact... Every PS3 supports and comes with sixaxis controls but devs nor gamers don't give a damn about it. MS knows this wont be any different. Just like the OG Kinect.
---
#10FoppePosted 10/13/2013 6:18:56 AM
Now list all games with Kinect support.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC