So wait. Only 2 Kinect games at launch and a grand total of 5 by the end 2014?

#41straymatterPosted 10/13/2013 7:43:18 PM
Yeah it's a crazy launch we are witnessing the whole thing coming together at the moment it hits the shelves. I am looking forward to Xbox Fitness, Crimson Dragon, D4, Sports Rivals, Project Spark, etc. and Kinect support games, and some mini games, like that marble game. But the big stuff we will have to get through the first few months of mayhem until more games start to surface, just a few months down the road, especially the indie program, early 2014.
#42pigman2003Posted 10/13/2013 7:53:32 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Wait you're telling me, knowing that the PS4 has one of the WORST launch game lineups in the history of video games, that the KINECT is going to have 5 games ALL ON ITS OWN??!!?!

Are you high? This is one of the best launch line ups of any gen in history. Including the XBone. Just that there are only FIVE Kinect games slate for release until December 31st 2014!!

MS is hyping the Kinect to holy hell and only 2 launch games! ROFLAMO!!

Now I see how Alpha Omega Sin is so pissed off. How people can not only accept but defend this is incomprehensible!

If they had a ton of Kinect games announced then people would just b*****.

Kinect Sports is a fun little distraction but not something I'm going to sink a bunch of time into.

D4 looks amazing, it could be the game that launches AAA Kinect titles.

The Fighter within looks terrible.

Crimson dragon might be fun with Kinect based off how much fun I had with Child of Eden but it isn't mandatory.

Ryse I don't plan on using Kinect at all.

Project Spark has a super cool use for the Kinect, making custom animations

besides games and a dozen other little things that the Kinect does to make gaming better I'd honestly rather have it than not.
#43SunDevil77Posted 10/13/2013 8:00:25 PM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Now I see how Alpha Omega Sin is so pissed off.

Because he is some pathetic "metal head" who says "f***" every other word?
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#44iSkadooshPosted 10/14/2013 1:02:54 AM
Microsoft want to make sure that Xbones are in people homes before realizing that kinect 2 is just as awful as the first one.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#45MasteroftheArtsPosted 10/14/2013 3:47:11 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
Nice try, but a massive flame-out nonetheless.

At the end of that LONG bag of wind, the truth remains unchanged: Yes, devs could have indeed done a lot with all the tech listed above. But they didn't. They for the most part stick with the tried, true, and easy. As before, so again: The Kinect 2.0 will be no different.

Translation: I have no response to any of your points. Oh, and your post is long, so it's obviously wrong.

Nice try, but you've got nothing because your post is pure reassurance.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#46LICKWIDPAlN(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 3:58:57 AM
SunDevil77 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

No because people are being bent over by MS and begging for more while defending it at the same time. I don't think I have ever seen a group of people so willing to lower their standards in console history.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#47LICKWIDPAlN(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 4:10:53 AM
pigman2003 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Wait you're telling me, knowing that the PS4 has one of the WORST launch game lineups in the history of video games, that the KINECT is going to have 5 games ALL ON ITS OWN??!!?!

Are you high? This is one of the best launch line ups of any gen in history. Including the XBone. Just that there are only FIVE Kinect games slate for release until December 31st 2014!!

Now I see how Alpha Omega Sin is so pissed off. How people can not only accept but defend this is incomprehensible!

Kinect Sports is a fun little distraction but not something I'm going to sink a bunch of time into.

Crimson dragon might be fun with Kinect based off how much fun I had with Child of Eden but it isn't mandatory.

besides games and a dozen other little things that the Kinect does to make gaming better I'd honestly rather have it than not.

And why should MS care if people ***** if the Kinect 2.0 REALLY is that much better? If it was that good MS would just stand by their convictions and let the content speak for itself.

I'll tell you why they care though.... Because MS KNOWS the Kinect 2.0 is trash from a games standpoint just like every other tacked on peripheral in history. Even though it is bunddled, the dev support is next to 0. The Kinect is a trojan horse for their ad revenue agenda and MS is basically screaming it from the mountain tops and people defend it! BTW, Ryse and CD were Kinect only games but had the support pulled from it by the devs. I wonder why? Every Xbone comes with Kinect so it had nothing to do with Kinect penetration.

...Because even they know Kinect is ***. Thats why.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#48pigman2003Posted 10/14/2013 4:17:29 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
pigman2003 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Satchmo25 posted...

And why should MS care if people ***** if the Kinect 2.0 REALLY is that much better? If it was that good MS would just stand by their convictions and let the content speak for itself.

I'll tell you why they care though.... Because MS KNOWS the Kinect 2.0 is trash from a games standpoint just like every other tacked on peripheral in history. Even though it is bunddled, the dev support is next to 0. The Kinect is a trojan horse for their ad revenue agenda and MS is basically screaming it from the mountain tops and people defend it! BTW, Ryse and CD were Kinect only games but had the support pulled from it by the devs. I wonder why? Every Xbone comes with Kinect so it had nothing to do with Kinect penetration.

...Because even they know Kinect is ***. Thats why.

People would b***** and say Microsoft spent too much money on Kinect games instead of normal ones, people have the uncanny ability to b***** about anything.

Every console is going to have ads, the Kinect has nothing to do with it.

The Kinect has to prove it self before it's used exclusively so it makes sense that devs would give Kinect centric games an option to use a controller.

The Kinect does a TON of things to make gaming better, but the things it does are all small so nobody notices, but they add up.
#49LICKWIDPAlN(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 4:45:21 AM(edited)
Wow. An actual blind supporter. I honestly can't believe I am talking to one.

Dude MS is the one who claimed they were spending over a BILLION dollars on games. A BILLION. $1,000,000,000. Let me guess it was not for actual game developments but actually for timed exclusive BS. GTA V only cost 265 million by comparison so you mean to tell me they could not put out one killer app for the Kinect with over $100, 000, 000?! Dude WAKE UP!!

Kinect has nothing to do with ads?! WHAT?! I honestly hope you are just yanking my chain with this one. Have you read up on ANYTHING involving the Kinect? It will be the primary source of income for the XBONE!

The Kinect must prove itself?! How will it prove itself when MS is packing it with every console forceing gamers to spend 100 extra bucks in it? You mean I got to spend 100 extra dollars to so IF this thing is not a POS?! How about MS use some of that billion and make a damn good game justifying its price like say IDK.... EVERY OTHER CONSOLE THAT HAS EVER RELEASED!

Kinect has does a to to make gaming better? Its making games so much better that devs are pulling support from it? Ahh ok its making gaming so much better that they are compelled to only release a grand total of FIVE games for the device. Tell me, what is SO much better about gaming now? What is this ton of stuff? And don't tell me "oh I can flail around my room like a moron more accurately or now I can turn off my console"
---
#50SunDevil77Posted 10/14/2013 8:48:40 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

No because people are being bent over by MS and begging for more while defending it at the same time. I don't think I have ever seen a group of people so willing to lower their standards in console history.

No, it's because he is a pathetic metal head
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539