How are you going to leverage your time with xbox games during xbox launch week?

#1snowboard340Posted 10/13/2013 12:16:36 PM
Luckily, the Xbox comes out the day my break starts, so i'll be playing a lot of games. I'm buying six games on launch day, and I plan on starting with either Watch Dogs or Dead Rising 3. If my friend gets his xbox day one, I might also play some Battlefield with him or some co-op in Dead Rising or Ryse. I'll probably play some killer instinct with my brother whenever he wants to. AC4 is the only game i'm buying that I'm not playing right away.

What about you guys? Just a little curious what others are going to play on the One.
#2WartPig_Posted 10/13/2013 12:23:36 PM
well seeing as the servers will crash from overload and probably not be useable for a week......

source: every launch of ANYTHING EVER on the internet.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#3ill-thoughtsPosted 10/13/2013 12:24:08 PM
since ill only be getting NBA Live 14 and Watch Dogs, ill probably just alternate between the two every hour or so, depending on whos online more with each game. i expect ALOT of people to be online with WD so i might play that alittle more and i anticipate GREAT FUN in hunting these losers down in the city of Chicago mmmm mmmm mmmmm.....like Splinter Cell Conviction all over again.
#4snowboard340(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 12:28:44 PM
WartPig_ posted...
well seeing as the servers will crash from overload and probably not be useable for a week......

source: every launch of ANYTHING EVER on the internet.

Xbox servers already handle millions at any given time daily. I don't think they will have any trouble adding on more people for the Xbox one; especially since they have Azure servers to use and ready to go.
#5snowboard340(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 12:29:53 PM
ill-thoughts posted...
since ill only be getting NBA Live 14 and Watch Dogs, ill probably just alternate between the two every hour or so, depending on whos online more with each game. i expect ALOT of people to be online with WD so i might play that alittle more and i anticipate GREAT FUN in hunting these losers down in the city of Chicago mmmm mmmm mmmmm.....like Splinter Cell Conviction all over again.

I completely forgot about WD having multiplayer. That might make me play that a little bit more to begin with.
#6ste_1Posted 10/13/2013 12:30:53 PM
I have no friends on live anymore so ill prob just play ghosts for 9 hours straights then abit of DR3
#7LonethernetPosted 10/14/2013 10:27:33 AM
I'll be deviding my time between this and PS4, have both systems & 9 total games preordered :)
#8Mindwipe77Posted 10/14/2013 10:31:47 AM
i'll already have had my ps4 since nov 15th when i get x1 on the 22nd so that weekend will be all bout the BOX
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014
Day 1 buys- Ps4 and Xbox one, ready for next-gen!!
#9khardboredPosted 10/14/2013 11:10:06 AM
I upped my Gamefly account to 4 games. I've had my Q filled with Xbox One games literally minutes after they started listing them. I have had nothing but awesome experiences with GF so I am confident I will have 4 Xbox One games on or a day or two after launch.

I plan on buying 2 games at launch as well. What I buy depends on what GF ships me. I'll more than likely buy Forza 5 since I've played them all and on the Forza 1 was ranked in the top 5 for a month and 11 days! I was also top 1% for about 3 months on Forza 4.

My time will be spent playing the games! :P
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#10qacharghPosted 10/14/2013 11:52:03 AM
I'm probably going to play through the COD and Battlefield campaigns 1st. Then I will most likely switch to Forza.
---
XBOX Live gamertag: qachargh
I rep the 281, H-Town baby.