How many mt dew points do you have?

#31singhellotakuPosted 10/21/2013 11:52:23 PM
Sitting at about 3 to 5k if I can be bothered to redeem them.
#32djwagonPosted 10/22/2013 4:21:23 AM
k-oticzim posted...
he can only redeem points but he can only win 1
once again TWO NAMES .TWO DIFFERENT ADDRESS .man you will think of anything to try and keep up this i am lying deal .just accept it .i found a loop hole in their rules and your upset i am going to win more then one xbox one
.plus i am done playing this game I am being pointed out as a lier.here is a idea .stay in school do what your parents want you to do .then when you become legal age move out from under your parents house and rules and try and live in the real world without crying like a spoiled brat like your doing here

oh and stop pm me asking me for caps .i DO NOT SHARE AT ALL .IF I DID they would go to real life freinds and family members .NOT A SCREEN NAME ON HERE
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#33djwagonPosted 10/22/2013 4:42:37 AM(edited)
k-oticzim posted...
oh yeah read this so called point winner
Eligibility:
The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia who are seventeen (17) years of age or older at the time of participation. Employees of Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, PepsiCo, Inc., Frito-Lay North America, Inc., 2 Microsoft Corporation, prize suppliers, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively, the "Promotion Parties") and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win in the Sweepstakes portion of the Promotion but are eligible to redeem Points (defined below). No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations can participate in this Promotion on behalf of the group, club or organization. If an Item recipient, potential Sweepstakes prize winner or highest bidder in an Auction is an eligible minor under the age of 18 (19 in NE and AL), the applicable Item, Sweepstakes prize or Auction item may be awarded to his or her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign and return all acceptance documents and assume all responsibilities of the Sweepstakes prize winner or Participant (as defined below).

so homie, u cant win
lol I see the loop hole right in your post about the rules .LOOK closely and maybe you will see it as well .not my fault . they still think people will accept and agree to those rules .that just proves my point .YOU still live under your parents rules and their house..

another loop hole you missed .those two names POINT OUT I DO NOT WORK for any of those companies .so you lost again .but try again

---
#34MrSpaM111Posted 10/22/2013 4:44:43 AM
Over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaand!
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#35djwagonPosted 10/22/2013 5:00:53 AM(edited)
k-oticzim posted...
he can only redeem points but he can only win 1

oh i forgot .YOU also think .they will ask for picture proofs you are not the same person .if they do that i also have that covered as well same as i do if they pull the old trick of you work for so and so .so you can not win.it is called family members that do not have the same last name .but same last name as in contest .or old buddies from college.so keep trying to make me look bad because all it is doing is showing .who masterminded a loop hole better then them and who is upset he/she did not think of this
---
#36k-oticzimPosted 10/22/2013 8:57:24 AM
im already of legal age dummy
i could care less what you do.
and tbh who really cares about what u do or who u r
i for one will win mine so i have nothing to worry about
so step ya game up ;)
#37Excal1burPosted 10/22/2013 9:00:04 AM
sitting a little over 5k now.

If anybody actually believes this guy stole 2500 bottle caps and entered them I feel sorry for you.
#38djwagonPosted 10/22/2013 9:45:25 AM
k-oticzim posted...
im already of legal age dummy
i could care less what you do.
and tbh who really cares about what u do or who u r
i for one will win mine so i have nothing to worry about
so step ya game up ;)

lol you most be caring .since you attacked me.but that right .since i just proved you as being the one with a problem here.that now is trying to save face on here .because he made himself look like the looser here
---
#39djwagonPosted 10/22/2013 9:47:33 AM
Excal1bur posted...

If anybody actually believes this guy stole 2500 bottle caps and entered them I feel sorry for you.

lol who said I stole them .I could have just taken a picture of the caps and NEVER TOOK THEM OUT OF THE BUILDING
---
#40Excal1burPosted 10/22/2013 10:01:23 AM
djwagon posted...
Excal1bur posted...

lol who said I stole them .I could have just taken a picture of the caps and NEVER TOOK THEM OUT OF THE BUILDING

post up the picture of 2500 readable bottle caps then.

Their are enough trolls on the forums, trolling a thread about Mountain Dew/Doritos points is just really sad.