Would the US goverment shutdown effect xbox one release?

#31googlerPosted 10/15/2013 12:03:14 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...
googler posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
googler posted...
GrandMast3r posted...
The government is not shut down, don't be fooled by what the media is telling you. People are living their normal lives, nothing at all has changed, absolutely nothing.

this. All the presidents people did was do petty **** in a weak attempt to annoy and inconvenience people and screw over some to play partisan b.s.

You guys are like twelve, aren't you?

-

how so?...proposals to fund certain things in the meantime went to the Whitehouse several times until a consensus is reached and each one declined by the jackass in chief. He doesn't want to hear anything unless its his way 100% otherwise he threatens a veto. If that's not childish then what is? The country doesn't produce anything anymore - it can barely afford to pay off its debts with all the interest as is, yet he wants to keep borrowing money it cant pay back to spend on crap we don't need.

These children are trying to backdoor their way around the law that was passed. This minority refuse to send up a budget that funds the ACA even though it is mandated by law. It' s a dirty move designed to invalidate a law they don't have the votes to repeal, holding the US economy hostage until their petty demands are met. Don't talk budget constraints, these same d-bags had no issues funding 2 wars (1 of which had absolutely no merit). Speaking of which, this moronic move will most likely end in another recession and if we default, full on depression. Even if we have an 11th hour deal, it may have already permanently damaged the US economy.

Those Dbags are doing a dance and they're both the same side in the end appeasing the same masters. Funny how you follow the same mantra with blame bush when this jackass does the same things with the same script but 20x worse. We've in a depression already and rather than paying our debt, they rather rack it up higher to keep paying out QE to foreign banks and racking up more debt so that the time to pay the piper in the worst possible way can come even sooner. Read actual facts rather than believing that first thing government run media like CNN tell you in a 3 minute segment.
Get a clue about war and politics. Our top brass already announced who they were going to attack and how soon years ago and every country we fought or were about to are all on that list and all coincidentally not part of the global banks and all had strategic pipelines, resources, trying to trade off the dollar standard, etc. Iraq had no merit but I'm guessing Obama and Kerry acting like panhandling junkies to justify an attack on Syria with total fabrications was very legit, right? When they come out saying "but the Saudis and Qataris are willing to pay for it..." in whose best interest do you think it was going to be in?, especially,when it comes out that the Saudis themselves and in conjunction with the terrorist our gov't hired and armed to fight were the ones gassing Syrians. Also, funny our military was overstaying their welcome in Jordan and amassing troops for a year, how confirmed terrorists end up mysteriously released from gitmo,or escape from Iraqi prisons to find themselves in Syria fighting alongside some American SF listed as AWOL, some of which coming back here and getting let off without a sentence despite what should be serious charges. Want me to get into what happened in Egypt, Libya, and all over Africa too while we're here and which stooge was "in charge" then
#32evolutionx360Posted 10/15/2013 12:51:38 AM
the ACA is terrible, obama is terrible. if you get your news from any mainstream outlets, enjoy the show because its as fake as those drama shows your grandma watches every evening.
#33coltsfan4ever31Posted 10/15/2013 1:40:45 AM
GrandMast3r posted...
The government is not shut down, don't be fooled by what the media is telling you. People are living their normal lives, nothing at all has changed, absolutely nothing.

Tell that to the govt workers who are furloughed at home right now. Or to the American citizens on welfare and who can't access their benefits to take care of their children/families. I'm sure if you told them that bs you would get a quick punch in the mouth.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#34evolutionx360Posted 10/15/2013 1:44:35 AM
those people should probably not rely on the govt to survive, its bad for your health
#35coltsfan4ever31Posted 10/15/2013 1:53:35 AM
evolutionx360 posted...
those people should probably not rely on the govt to survive, its bad for your health

I don't feel sorry for the idiots who are making a living staying on welfare for their entire lives. I do feel bad for the ones who are on it just until they can better themselves. Chance and circumstances happen to us all. One minute you can be on top of the mountain and the next in the valley. These idiots in Washington always play chicken/Russian roulette with the American people and their livelihood. I'm just tired of it.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#36ECOsvaldoPosted 10/15/2013 2:00:57 AM
googler posted...
Those Dbags are doing a dance and they're both the same side in the end appeasing the same masters. Funny how you follow the same mantra with blame bush when this jackass does the same things with the same script but 20x worse. We've in a depression already and rather than paying our debt, they rather rack it up higher to keep paying out QE to foreign banks and racking up more debt so that the time to pay the piper in the worst possible way can come even sooner. Read actual facts rather than believing that first thing government run media like CNN tell you in a 3 minute segment.
Get a clue about war and politics. Our top brass already announced who they were going to attack and how soon years ago and every country we fought or were about to are all on that list and all coincidentally not part of the global banks and all had strategic pipelines, resources, trying to trade off the dollar standard, etc. Iraq had no merit but I'm guessing Obama and Kerry acting like panhandling junkies to justify an attack on Syria with total fabrications was very legit, right? When they come out saying "but the Saudis and Qataris are willing to pay for it..." in whose best interest do you think it was going to be in?, especially,when it comes out that the Saudis themselves and in conjunction with the terrorist our gov't hired and armed to fight were the ones gassing Syrians. Also, funny our military was overstaying their welcome in Jordan and amassing troops for a year, how confirmed terrorists end up mysteriously released from gitmo,or escape from Iraqi prisons to find themselves in Syria fighting alongside some American SF listed as AWOL, some of which coming back here and getting let off without a sentence despite what should be serious charges. Want me to get into what happened in Egypt, Libya, and all over Africa too while we're here and which stooge was "in charge" then

Well said googler! A lot more people better wake up and realize that EVERYTHING that's being done in Washington is nothing but a game, aiming to appease the bankers and corporations that really run America today!
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#37googlerPosted 10/15/2013 4:23:12 AM
Lol....thanks. Just wished I proof-read more when I bang stuff out on a phone
#38singhellotakuPosted 10/15/2013 4:58:56 AM
a game yes, but not the well coordinated intentional game you two seem to think it is, more like a thousand lobotomized monkeys flailing wildly at the controls of something they don't understand.
#39NerdimusPrimePosted 10/15/2013 4:56:57 PM
ECOsvaldo posted...
googler posted...

Well said googler! A lot more people better wake up and realize that EVERYTHING that's being done in Washington is nothing but a game, aiming to appease the bankers and corporations that really run America today!

Yeah down with the system, rage against the machine,....or whatever uninformed children like to rant about these days. At what point did I mention any of these conflicts (or even attempt to justify them)? This is about the problem at hand, the US defaulting on it's debts for the 1st time in history and the potential repercussions. If this happens, the US will get another downgrade in it's credit rating and the people we owe will put their money somewhere else. This will have worldwide consequences (if it hasn't already). please leave your conspiratorial BS at the door, this isn't the Alex Jones hour.
---
I am a gamer. I play Chess, Checkers, Risk, Scrabble, Poker, Magic, Pool, Horseshoes, DnD, Dominos, and Tic-Tac-Toe, just for starters. I also like video games.
#40mankindismymaskPosted 10/15/2013 5:09:31 PM
It's just a political farce that happens over and over again in American politics, and like previously, this time Obama and the Congress will reach a deal just before the line of default.

We've seen this before, and I think it's safe to say we'll see this again in future.