CBOAT strikes again: Says to not expect 1080p and up-clocks causing risks

#1co1onelPosted 10/13/2013 10:05:38 PM(edited)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=696772

And yet again more issues arise regarding the One's hardware.

EDIT: famousmortimor (another insider) backs up what CBOAT said: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=85966936&postcount=418 and http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=85968187&postcount=471
---
++++======+++++----|=
#2bessy67Posted 10/13/2013 9:46:58 PM
So once again CBOAT just regurgitates rumors that have been around for ages and pretends like he made them up. What a tool.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Alienware4LifePosted 10/13/2013 9:48:11 PM
Is this the same cboat that has been wrong about practically every rumor he declared was true all summer lol.
---
Check out my PC,360,ps3, Movie, Old School game vidoes http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicConspiracy?feature=mhee
#4Millertime660Posted 10/13/2013 9:50:15 PM
Wow.... does he alsways type like that? How did anyone ever take him seriously in the first place?
#5crashbhater23Posted 10/13/2013 9:50:21 PM
Alienware4Life posted...
Is this the same cboat that has been wrong about practically every rumor he declared was true all summer lol.

I assume you mean the same cboat that has been right about practically every rumor true all summer except for a few that were about Sony (not MS)
---
PSN: crashbhater23
#6assassin10133Posted 10/13/2013 9:52:35 PM
crashbhater23 posted...
Alienware4Life posted...

I assume you mean the same cboat that has been right about practically every rumor true all summer except for a few that were about Sony (not MS)

You mean like the Kinectless SKU MS was going to announce at Gamescom?
#7PorungaPosted 10/13/2013 9:53:22 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Wow.... does he alsways type like that? How did anyone ever take him seriously in the first place?

Supposedly it is supposed to throw people off from his writing style, in an effort to keep microsoft from identifying him. Or at least that is what I've been told.
#8SyphonFilterAddictPosted 10/13/2013 9:55:19 PM
LOL if this is true, I'm selling my Day One edition and hoping I win one again in the Mountain Dew contest.
---
May 21, 2013 : RIP Xbox --- August 12, 2013 : Resurrected
#9F0AMPosted 10/13/2013 9:55:51 PM
Millertime660 posted...

His username and crazy writing would have instantly gotten noticed and removed by admins on NeoGAF. Its quite clear that he had an inside deal with the admins who know that he works at MS. He's been around since the very first xbox, and has been right so many times. He's practically an icon on gaf. Anyone who denies his position as an insider on gaf is actually often ridiculed.

Millertime660 posted...
Supposedly it is supposed to throw people off from his writing style, in an effort to keep microsoft from identifying him. Or at least that is what I've been told.

Most people say its so that he doesn't quotes by the press.
#10Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/13/2013 9:59:23 PM
crashbhater23 posted...
Alienware4Life posted...

like the time he said ps4 was launching in october? and, the time he said xo esram was having yield issues? and, the time he said mirror's edge was going to debut at ms e3 conference? and, the time he said xo would get no indie titles, but they would get a platinum game announced at tgs? etc. etc. this guy is a joke. even his biggest gaf supporter got off the train after his tgs flubs.