are you a microsoft fanboy that hates the xbone?

#11Kovifan27Posted 10/14/2013 7:24:27 AM
As for Sony vs Microsoft I started w/a PS1. I than switched to Xbox and than Xbox360. I got a PS3 on a Sony promo w/a TV(basically free PS3 with a TV purchase). I haven't turned on my 360 much compared to the PS3 lately.

I was excited for the XboxOne but now I am going to wait to buy one. Just too many things going on between policy reversals, the Kinect, and other reported issues.
#12An_EthiopianPosted 10/14/2013 8:30:05 AM
Owned OG Xbox (with my own cash), and got a 360 because my younger bro wanted to focus on College. With this said, I will not purchase an X1. The console seems geared for children, with the kinect and all. I'd rather get the stronger and cheaper console that has a way better subscription model for the consumer.
---
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.
#13JohnHalo343Posted 10/14/2013 8:47:54 AM
BigAl519 posted...
Izec posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
None of your polls have any credibility. Whoever told you this fooled you.

If it's IP locked it has credibility. It's irrelevant who made the poll.

But stay mad bro.

Oh hes been at it with every poll

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67472513?page=1#13

Note how he is complaining about Sony fanboys because the Wii U was winning. Go figure lol

BigAl, If I want advice on the best way to eat a 6 lb pork burrito, I will ask you. You have no clue what you are talking on these matters. Stick to being a fork jockey.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#14JohnHalo343Posted 10/14/2013 8:50:45 AM
Izec posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
None of your polls have any credibility. Whoever told you this fooled you.

If it's IP locked it has credibility. It's irrelevant who made the poll.

But stay mad bro.

Only one mad here is you. Came out of your way like a bumbling, chest pounding frat reject just to take a stab at me. I touched a nerve, I get it. You can have a seat in line over there with everyone else I have treated.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#15CasualGamersPosted 10/14/2013 9:03:37 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
Your polls are meaningless and only prove how much of a rabid fanboy your are. Your little birdie is actually an agent of Gates trying to make you look like a fool in front of your friends.

LMAO!

This is so funny