Another debate! BlackBusterCritic battles ABBA Okoro about Xbox One

#1ECOsvaldoPosted 10/14/2013 2:41:47 AM
Grab your popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show!

http://www.twitch.tv/blackbustertwitch/c/3080846
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 10/14/2013 2:43:03 AM
Blackbuster... no thanks.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3True_FoeHammerPosted 10/14/2013 2:43:36 AM
That was about as ****ing sad as it gets. BBC highlighted a portion of a news article saying how Forza requires a patch out of the box to play, and Abba acted like he didn't even see where it said that.
#4iSkadooshPosted 10/14/2013 3:09:28 AM
These videos are so sad. They highlight just how mentally deficient Xbone fans are, which would explain why they are so eager to spend more money on an inferior product.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#5MasteroftheArtsPosted 10/14/2013 3:21:51 AM
Yawn. Another "debate" where he randomly grabs someone off of twitter to debate or a youtuber with around 30 subscribers.

He's almost always wrong and he thoroughly sucks at debating.

I've challenged him multiple times to a debate but he never responds.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#6True_FoeHammerPosted 10/14/2013 3:23:56 AM
MasteroftheArts posted...
Yawn. Another "debate" where he randomly grabs someone off of twitter to debate or a youtuber with around 30 subscribers.

He's almost always wrong and he thoroughly sucks at debating.

I've challenged him multiple times to a debate but he never responds.

Oh please. The guys BBC gets on are there because they harass him to Hell and back about having a 'debate.' If you want to get curbstomped, by all means, try harder to contact him.
#7chrish909Posted 10/14/2013 3:27:01 AM
Over here in the real world, we dont care about youtube bloggers. Seriously you say his name like he is a celebrity. Im not opening the link but Im willing to bet less than 100,000 people watched that video or any of this 'blackbuster' videos. It most likely that tc is blackbuster and he is sadly attempting to advertise himseld.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#8chrish909Posted 10/14/2013 3:37:34 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9DarkJaydragonPosted 10/14/2013 3:39:26 AM
chrish909 posted...
iSkadoosh posted...
These videos are so sad. They highlight just how mentally deficient Xbone fans are, which would explain why they are so eager to spend more money on an inferior product.

Its very ironic that you say x1 fans are mentally deficient, when it is quite clear that you are likely mentally deficient.

Clearly you dislike x1 although you are on the x1 board. You dont see x1 fans on the ps4 board hating on the ps4. The difference is that most sony fanboys are quite litterally mentally deficient. Why else would a sony fanboy be on an x1 board when they hate x1. I hate sushi, but I dont go to sushi restaurants and tell everyone there they are mentally slow and stupid for liking sushi. The difference is that I am not mentally deficient, where as someone who did do that, or something similar to that(hint:thats you), is probably mentally deficient.

Get that logic out of here, this is gamefaq!
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#10ECOsvaldo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 4:12:59 AM
chrish909 posted...
Over here in the real world, we dont care about youtube bloggers. Seriously you say his name like he is a celebrity. Im not opening the link but Im willing to bet less than 100,000 people watched that video or any of this 'blackbuster' videos. It most likely that tc is blackbuster and he is sadly attempting to advertise himseld.

HA ... HA ... HA ... NOPE! Try again pal!
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH