Cyberpunk 2077 "probably" coming to PS4, Xbox One(Makers of The Witcher CDPR!!!)

#1zerooo0Posted 10/14/2013 6:16:44 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-probably-coming-to-ps4-xbox-one/1100-6415559/

Can't wait for The Wicther 3 next year, CDPR is definitely a developer that deserves my money at least. Can't wait to see what new IP they make maybe they could mix guns, swords, & other weapons into it? So few RPGs have a fair balance of guns & swords.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2knightimexPosted 10/14/2013 6:53:44 AM
If Cyberpunk 2077 comes only to ps360, and not next gen I'll be pissed.
---
Games I'm currently playing: Final Fantasy 9 (ps1), Serious Sam 3 BFE (pc)
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 6:56:24 AM
knightimex posted...
If Cyberpunk 2077 comes only to ps360, and not next gen I'll be pissed.

If Cyberpunk was coming to the PS3/360 then The Witcher 3 would have also but it's not.

Safe bet to say that Cyberpunk will be a PC/PS4/X1 game by 2015.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#4khardboredPosted 10/14/2013 6:56:35 AM
I absolutely love CD Projekt Red. They could release "Poop Farmer" and I'll eat it up like a good fanboy. :P
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#5VanderZooPosted 10/14/2013 7:03:31 AM
I'm really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, but I don't get how they're even making the game, it sounds too ambitious. I actually think it sounds too difficult to pull off well.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#6khardboredPosted 10/14/2013 7:05:31 AM
VanderZoo posted...
I'm really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, but I don't get how they're even making the game, it sounds too ambitious. I actually think it sounds too difficult to pull off well.

The 3rd Witcher is 35x the size of the previous. Or so they say. It's a little hard to swallow, honestly.
---
As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away.
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 7:09:31 AM
VanderZoo posted...

The glory of new technology. Look at The Witcher 2 on the 360 it's amazing they got it running on it, and The Witcher 3 which like the other guy said is 35x the size of 2. This is where CDPR is right you wont see Next Gen results on Cross Gen games. For a game to fully take advantage of the Next Gen/PC tech it needs to be next gen.

Look at ACIV for example, you can clearly see where the current gen consoles are holding it back due to the animations of the characters models don't look as crisp as some other next gen games like say Ryse.(Note Animations not Gameplay)
---
#8VanderZooPosted 10/14/2013 7:22:11 AM
zerooo0 posted...
VanderZoo posted...

The glory of new technology. Look at The Witcher 2 on the 360 it's amazing they got it running on it, and The Witcher 3 which like the other guy said is 35x the size of 2. This is where CDPR is right you wont see Next Gen results on Cross Gen games. For a game to fully take advantage of the Next Gen/PC tech it needs to be next gen.

Look at ACIV for example, you can clearly see where the current gen consoles are holding it back due to the animations of the characters models don't look as crisp as some other next gen games like say Ryse.(Note Animations not Gameplay)

Technology isn't my concern. My concern is that Cyberpunk is an open world RPG, but unlike the witcher, you can choose your. You can be male or female, a corporate type or a police officer etc.

There's a ton more variety, and I don't know how they can craft a well made story that fits each idnividual type of character you choose to play as.
---
Oi, Aussies! Shop at ozziegameshop.com or dungeoncrawl.com
#9zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 7:32:21 AM
VanderZoo posted...
zerooo0 posted...
VanderZoo posted...

Technology isn't my concern. My concern is that Cyberpunk is an open world RPG, but unlike the witcher, you can choose your. You can be male or female, a corporate type or a police officer etc.

There's a ton more variety, and I don't know how they can craft a well made story that fits each idnividual type of character you choose to play as.

Oh, well that's the risk/beauty of a new IP. Gives CDPR creative freedom so we wont know until they can pull it off until we can get a trailer or get hands on experience with ourselves. CDPR is a growing company though so I definitely believe that they can pull it off.
---
#10o5pr3yPosted 10/15/2013 4:21:51 AM
VanderZoo posted...

You're still Geralt, and the game still tells you "hey, this is where the next part of the main quest is". It just gives you the freedom to get there.

Witcher 1 was zone loaded like W2, but gave you almost the entire world to run around in by the 3rd chapter. Yet it's story was still the main focus. I have faith they can still pull it off well.
---
GT: Samikaze707