Xbone vs PC

#11TrueBlue91(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 2:34:28 PM
GoIrish80 posted...
khardbored posted...
In general, I prefer a console. All things being equal is hard to apply to this poll. I would much rather play on my couch in front of my 55" with my console and controller.

This changes when it comes to playing horror games since console pickings aren't that good. In that case, I prefer my PC.

Another one of those people who thinks it's difficult to hook up a PC to a TV. I play Bioshock Infinite on my PC, on my 65" TV, at my couch with an Xbox 360 controller.

Oh and a big lol at the (medium spec) declaration in the poll. I love how people intentionally make the PC worse than what's it's capable of being when these comparisons are made. As if NO ONE can possibly own a "high end" PC.

What are you talking about? When did I say no one can afford a high end PC?
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#12Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/14/2013 2:41:07 PM(edited)
GoIrish80 posted...
khardbored posted...
In general, I prefer a console. All things being equal is hard to apply to this poll. I would much rather play on my couch in front of my 55" with my console and controller.

This changes when it comes to playing horror games since console pickings aren't that good. In that case, I prefer my PC.

Another one of those people who thinks it's difficult to hook up a PC to a TV. I play Bioshock Infinite on my PC, on my 65" TV, at my couch with an Xbox 360 controller.

Oh and a big lol at the (medium spec) declaration in the poll. I love how people intentionally make the PC worse than what's it's capable of being when these comparisons are made. As if NO ONE can possibly own a "high end" PC.

Only about 5% could play more than medium settings.

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

Which is why developers don't spend much time with PC titles as they should, not a lot of money involved with that small group of people

Edit: BTW, that i5 you have is completely worthless now, check how threaded the new games are.. Should've gone i7 bro..

---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#13rusty12000Posted 10/14/2013 2:58:21 PM
PC is still the king baby!
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM