X1 & PS4 gamers which launch/window games r ya most interested in & why?

#1zerooo0Posted 10/14/2013 3:26:50 PM
Just a fun topic to discuss which games we are interested in, after all we are all just gamers.

Release
AC4-I said I wasn't going to get another one after AC3, but dang you Ubisoft you have ran an effective marketing campaign that I will give you one more shot.

Watch Dogs-Been hyped for it since it was announced so yea definitely going to be an Ubisoft year for me.

BF4-I need me a good FPS game and BF4 is it with the 60FPS & 64 Players.

Launch Window(I only know of these two as officially launch window/2014 releases as others could be pushed back as far as 2015 like Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Black Tusk Project, etc)
Project Spark
Halo 5

These 3 games will at least last me 2yrs probably just trying to figure it all out. I still play BF3 today and it's been out since 2011. BF4 will definitely last me a while even if the other 2 don't which they look like they should from the gameplay trailers that I've seen of them.

I'm personally going to do what I did this gen & wait for the PS4 library to grow and pick it up by 2015-2016. By then it should have a healthy list of exclusives for me to catch up on

So in other words, it's going to be a win, win for me gaming.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2MrImpatient35Posted 10/14/2013 4:03:01 PM
Dead Rising 3 - I've always wanted to jump into this series, but something always got in the way. With DR1, I didn't have an HDTV, so it was hard to play. DR2 had that damn timer, and I HATE timers in any game. With DR3, I have an HDTV, and there's no timer (at least on the normal difficulty), so I'm ready this time. Also, the game looks very next gen to me. All those zombies on screen, and the console doesn't explode? Nice! No loading screens? Huge world? Kinect integration? I'm definitely getting DR3.

AC4 - This is another series that I always wanted to get into, but every time one came out, there was another game or two that I want. But after seeing the gameplay videos, what sold me on this game is the naval warfare. Then there's the lil things about it that I loved, like the underwater gameplay, hunting (sharks, etc), the huge world, etc. So that's likely the second game I'll buy at launch.

honorable mention to Crimson Dragon. I know my friend is buying that game, and it has co-op, so I could play with him if I got it too. It's pretty cheap too, at $20.
---
33 things to know about X1: http://www.oxm.co.uk/61886/features/the-xbox-one-33-things-you-need-to-know/
#3vexermasterPosted 10/14/2013 4:12:51 PM
Watch Dogs - for sure

Warframe - I hope the console version is up to snuff

I think the launches look great for both systems. From all the free 2 play to D3 and Ryse, this new gen looks like it will starts a lot more fun than previous generations.
---
as annoying as an arrow to the knee
#4coltsfan4ever31Posted 10/14/2013 4:16:40 PM
Killzone Shadow Fall and Watch Dogs. The only Xbox One game I'm interested in as of now is Quantum Break. But that seems like it's a long ways out from release.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#5axelfooley2k5Posted 10/14/2013 4:19:43 PM(edited)
None for xbone.....

Bf4 if it isn't a huge pc downgrade
Is second son launch window?..it looks great
Resogun
Planetside 2....because planetside is an amazing game
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#6Ramsus082Posted 10/14/2013 4:19:05 PM
Not a single launch game for either console interests me in the least. I have no idea why I'm getting one at launch. Compulsion, I guess. I'm looking forward to.....2K14, I guess?
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#7maheo30Posted 10/14/2013 4:41:49 PM
None for PS4 interest me in the least.

For the X1, Ryse and DR3 have me interested.
---
The world should realize with increased clearness that Evangelicalism stands or falls with Calvinism. (Dr. B.B. Warfield)
#8NathanDrakeSwagPosted 10/14/2013 4:52:10 PM
For X1? Nothing.

For PS4 I'm looking forward to

Killzone Shadow Fall
inFAMOUS Second Son
The Order 1886
Driveclub
Knack
Deep Down
Resogun
Yakuza Ishin
Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN
#9XBOXvsPCPosted 10/14/2013 5:00:32 PM
NathanDrakeSwag posted...
For X1? Nothing.

For PS4 I'm looking forward to

Killzone Shadow Fall
inFAMOUS Second Son
The Order 1886
Driveclub
Knack
Deep Down
Resogun
Yakuza Ishin
Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN

You forgot Doki-Doki Universe -.-
How could you..
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#10Epic_Bear_GuyPosted 10/19/2013 3:39:52 PM
XBONE:

Titanfall
Halo 5
Sunset Overdrive (if it has competitive MP).

PS4:
Nothing.