Anyone watch Walking Dead last night and see the Dead Rising 3 gameplay?

#11coltsfan4ever31Posted 10/14/2013 7:57:07 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I'm pretty sure Capcom said that it will be exclusive to X1. I believe I saved the link too. http://m.oxm.co.uk/60879/dead-rising-3-definitely-isnt-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-says-capcom/

That may be true. Now Dead Rising 3 The Ultra Super Complete Edition may make it's way to PS4 a year from now. ;) This is Capcom after all.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#12_DevilBob_Posted 10/14/2013 10:57:54 PM
How can anyone in this day and age honestly believe that when a third party publisher touts a game as "exclusive" that it means FOREVER AND EVER? Keep clinging to that futile hope. Talk to me again in 6 to 8 months.
---
That silence you hear is the sound of my eyes rolling.
#13CyberneticRatPosted 10/14/2013 11:11:59 PM
_DevilBob_ posted...
How can anyone in this day and age honestly believe that when a third party publisher touts a game as "exclusive" that it means FOREVER AND EVER? Keep clinging to that futile hope. Talk to me again in 6 to 8 months.

Except Microsoft is publishing it so... you know.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#14RemakeMePosted 10/14/2013 11:28:15 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
I'm pretty sure Capcom said that it will be exclusive to X1. I believe I saved the link too. http://m.oxm.co.uk/60879/dead-rising-3-definitely-isnt-a-timed-exclusive-for-xbox-one-says-capcom/

Save any link you want. I follow Capcom for years since becoming big into the FGC and they have straight up lied on the record many times. Not really the most credible company out there.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#15RemakeMePosted 10/14/2013 11:29:09 PM
CyberneticRat posted...
_DevilBob_ posted...

Yep, like many other games in the past that ended up on PS3.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#16True_FoeHammerPosted 10/14/2013 11:29:53 PM
CyberneticRat posted...
_DevilBob_ posted...

Microsoft published Mass Effect 1, and that never showed up on other platforms, especially one in direct competition with the Xbox 360. So I guess my comment added nothing... whatever...
#17FoppePosted 10/14/2013 11:30:49 PM
RemakeMe posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
_DevilBob_ posted...

Many?
We got Mass Effect and... ?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#18M_TollitsonPosted 10/15/2013 2:27:28 AM
Foppe posted...
RemakeMe posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
_DevilBob_ posted...

Many?
We got Mass Effect and... ?

Not to mention it took many years for PS to even get ME.
#19chrish909Posted 10/15/2013 2:38:11 AM
True_FoeHammer posted...
CyberneticRat posted...
_DevilBob_ posted...

Microsoft published Mass Effect 1, and that never showed up on other platforms, especially one in direct competition with the Xbox 360. So I guess my comment added nothing... whatever...

Devilbob and truefoehammer are the same person lmao
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#20XxDeadDragonxXPosted 10/15/2013 3:47:17 AM
Why do people continue to compare Dead Rising to Mass Effect, it is not the same thing.

The Mass Effect Ip is owned by Bioware who was owned by MS until EA bought them. After EA bought the company the game series went multiplatform.

The reasons ME1 did not get a PS3 version was because it would have cost to much money to port an old game that had a sequel in the works. We all know how EA is about money.

MS does not own Capcom or the Dead Rising Ip. That means Capcom is free to do what the want with their Ip to some extent in regards to DR3. If they wanted to wait a little and release a slightly different version of DR3 they are in their rights to do so.

Considering Capcom's money problems recently, and the fact that they like to make multiple versions of the same game. They would be foolish not to release it on PS4 to try to gain an even larger profit off of it.

Capcom has done this very thing in the past more then once. Resident Evil 4 being one of the best examples. It was supposed to be a GC exclusive, it was even produced by Nintendo, but that didn't stop them from releasing it on multiple systems after it became a success. I can see them doing this again.
---
GT: XvCrimsonWingvX