90 seconds of.............KINGDOM HEARTS 3 GAMEPLAY

#1zerooo0Posted 10/14/2013 11:10:49 PM
http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/10/14/kingdom-hearts-iii-d23-expo-japan-trailer

wow, for an early build that looks pretty AMAZING. I see if Square Enix markets that correctly along with FFXV they could help at least make them a profit lol. It really looked good, the textures could use some work, but it's obviously a very EARLY build and should get better.

I loved reading the rage of the Youtube, & Gamespot comments when this was announced for the X1. It was very funny & sad at the same time lol.

Glad to see this & FFXV go multiplat as if they're out before I pick up my PS4 I will still be able to happily enjoy them on my X1 at least.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#2TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/14/2013 11:13:42 PM
zerooo0 posted...

I loved reading the rage of the Youtube, & Gamespot comments when this was announced for the X1. It was very funny & sad at the same time lol. .

Please, we all know the Xbots are the antagonistc crybabies. It's only spelled out for us by the non-biased gamers daily on this board.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 11:16:46 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
zerooo0 posted...

I loved reading the rage of the Youtube, & Gamespot comments when this was announced for the X1. It was very funny & sad at the same time lol. .

Please, we all know the Xbots are the antagonistc crybabies. It's only spelled out for us by the non-biased gamers daily on this board.

Uh I'm not just saying one side is worst than the other. I'm just saying the comments where hilarious.

Way to let your, should I say insecurities get the best of you.

I personally don't care which Fanboy you are as I'm going to own both the X1 & PS4 sooner or later...when I get the cash:(

But yea, nice showing your insecurities.
---
Starwars Battlefront+Destiny+Titanfall+Battlefield 4+Halo 5=Me in FPS heaven for these next few years.
#4TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/14/2013 11:20:17 PM
zerooo0 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Uh I'm not just saying one side is worst than the other. I'm just saying the comments where hilarious.

I personally don't care which Fanboy you are as I'm going to own both the X1 & PS4 sooner or later...when I get the cash:(

Nope, the Xbots are definitely worse, this board is all Xbots viciously defending their spybox and non-biased gamers voicing their legitimate opinions in a non-trolling matter, that's the only breakdown.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 11:22:36 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
zerooo0 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Nope, the Xbots are definitely worse, this board is all Xbots viciously defending their spybox and non-biased gamers voicing their legitimate opinions in a non-trolling matter, that's the only breakdown.

If you're trying to imply/infer a certain hint of Sarcasm in your comment you might want to include a #Sarcasm.
---
#6supermoc10Posted 10/14/2013 11:46:45 PM
zerooo0 posted...

wow, for an early build that looks pretty AMAZING. I see if Square Enix markets that correctly along with FFXV they could help at least make them a profit lol. It really looked good, the textures could use some work, but it's obviously a very EARLY build and should get better.

I loved reading the rage of the Youtube, & Gamespot comments when this was announced for the X1. It was very funny & sad at the same time lol.

Glad to see this & FFXV go multiplat as if they're out before I pick up my PS4 I will still be able to happily enjoy them on my X1 at least.

You just had to go there, didn't you? We could've had a nice, non-fanboyish, thread about how awesome KH3 looks but you just had to f*** it up.

Since you want to talk about exclusivity and s***, then I will too. There was NO POINT in Sony securing both KH3 and FFXV as PS4 exclusives. Why? Because the franchises are clearly associated with the PlayStation brand. When people will see ads for FFXV and KH3, they'll automatically think of PlayStation and buy that system to play the games. It's the same thing that happens with games like MGS on PS, FIFA on PS, CoD on Xbox and Madden on Xbox. It's the same thing that will happen to games like Destiny for PS and Titanfall for Xbox (you know that game will make it on PS4 but any sequel will still sell better on Xbox because of brand association).
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 11:53:47 PM
supermoc10 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

You just had to go there, didn't you? We could've had a nice, non-fanboyish, thread about how awesome KH3 looks but you just had to f*** it up.

Since you want to talk about exclusivity and s***, then I will too. There was NO POINT in Sony securing both KH3 and FFXV as PS4 exclusives. Why? Because the franchises are clearly associated with the PlayStation brand. When people will see ads for FFXV and KH3, they'll automatically think of PlayStation and buy that system to play the games. It's the same thing that happens with games like MGS on PS, FIFA on PS, CoD on Xbox and Madden on Xbox. It's the same thing that will happen to games like Destiny for PS and Titanfall for Xbox (you know that game will make it on PS4 but any sequel will still sell better on Xbox because of brand association).

Wow lol, can a guy not say a game is glad to go multiplat? Is it a sin for me to say that I'm glad for Bungie going multiplat also?Also it was not intended to be some sort of knee-jerk for ya as I can clearly tell it rustled ya jimmies. IDGAF what fanboy you are to any system. I'm going to buy what I want & you get what you want.

Wow man, one little comment and your jimmies just dang.
---
#8supermoc10Posted 10/15/2013 12:02:40 AM
You said "I love reading the rage of the Youtube, & Gamespot comments when this was announced for the X1. It was very funny & sad at the same time lol."

Not my fault you can't read your own sentences.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#9TonyMontana916Posted 10/15/2013 2:32:29 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
zerooo0 posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Actually your comment is worse. I don't what fanboy you are, this fanboism is exactly the garbage that's posted on this board. If you love the PS4 so much then go post there where everyone agress with you. Nothing screams insecure like posting this dribble on the Xbox One board.
---
My Big Boss Emblem, Achieved 6/21/2008 http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0500wx6.jpg
3DS FC = 2277 6647 0831
#10TonyMontana916Posted 10/15/2013 2:35:31 AM
supermoc10 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Is that why i'm buying all those games on Xbox One then? Because they're associated with the playstation brand? it might sell more on the PS4, but don't count out that there's fans of those franchises also on the competitors brand as well. And might I add, I've played all those franchises on a playstation before.
---
My Big Boss Emblem, Achieved 6/21/2008 http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0500wx6.jpg
3DS FC = 2277 6647 0831