Xbox Has Already Won This Console War

#1JohnHalo343Posted 10/14/2013 11:47:36 PM
Xbox One is gonna kill this generation.

Yep, Once we get an MMA Kinect game, people will rave at how much they unexpectedly enjoy the Kinect and how they couldn't imagine it could be used in such innovative and competitive ways.

343 will learn from their mistakes and will develop the 'Halo 2' of this upcoming Gen. Gamers will flock en masse at its unprecedented beauty and unparalleled competitiveness. Every 12 year old will ask their mom to buy the Xbox One for this game. And to those that say "Xbox One is gonna win with 12 year-olds?" The answer is a resounding "sort of".

And then Microsoft will throw in the knockout punch nobody seen coming, an exclusive KOTOR III. This will seal the fate of the console war once and for all in Microsoft's favor. Its unrivaled customization and compelling story will reign in the floods of gamers for the RPG fix they so crave.

And finally, the Xbox One is the underdog, and the laws of the universe state the underdog always win. It'll be the classic Rocky moment played out with electronic entertainment. PS4 will appear to have the Xbox One on the ropes, but the Xbox One will bide its time until it sees and opening it can capitalize on. Cold, cerebral, and calculating, that is how the console war will be won.

Calling this a reassurance topic will be considered as admitting the Xbox One is the clear and honorable winner because you fear it.

Dissenters, bring it. *raises the people's eyebrow*
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#2KOOGARPosted 10/14/2013 11:50:52 PM
Wow, I bet the other kids at kindergarten think you are smart, but here on gamefaqs ............
#3GuyFawkes5Posted 10/15/2013 12:05:16 AM
I lol'd at "Console War"
---
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
#4GunWolfAlphaPosted 10/15/2013 12:19:17 AM
the consul war was over at E3, no one wants the kinect but its being forced down aware throats.
---
"But, it was so artistically done." Thrawn's last words
#5lilj812Posted 10/15/2013 12:21:17 AM
I stopped at MMA kinect game. I do MMA in real life. BJJ all day, many years in the game. You do that silly Kinect stuff and think that fighting is fun and you have no idea what it's like to have to get used to getting punched in the face and strangled.

BTW, UFC undisputed 3 was a really good game, love that pride mode. Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi!!! CESAR GRACIE JIU JITSU ALL DAY, JOE ROGAN PODCAST ALL NIGHT!!

All day!
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#6JohnHalo343(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 12:23:24 AM
GunWolfAlpha posted...
the consul war was over at E3, no one wants the kinect but its being forced down aware throats.

I would argue with you but I respect your sig, so I will leave it at that.
---
#7JohnHalo343(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 12:27:11 AM
lilj812 posted...
I stopped at MMA kinect game. I do MMA in real life. BJJ all day, many years in the game. You do that silly Kinect stuff and think that fighting is fun and you have no idea what it's like to have to get used to getting punched in the face and strangled.

BTW, UFC undisputed 3 was a really good game, love that pride mode. Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi!!! CESAR GRACIE JIU JITSU ALL DAY, JOE ROGAN PODCAST ALL NIGHT!!

All day!

Lets just throw out all the sports games and shooters because we can do that stuff in real life.

Joe Rogan should stick to Fear Factor and his terrible comedy.
---
#8chrish909Posted 10/15/2013 1:40:09 AM
lilj812 posted...

All day!

Lil j gets punched in the face on the regular. That explains all of his posts. Lol
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#9coltsfan4ever31Posted 10/15/2013 1:45:54 AM
Cocaine is a hell of a drug!
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#10ardfardPosted 10/15/2013 1:48:42 AM
Cool story bro'