Xbox Has Already Won This Console War

#91MaxCHEATER64Posted 10/15/2013 1:05:55 PM
GunWolfAlpha posted...
the consul war was over at E3,

---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
http://i.imgur.com/xUwa3va.png
#92Groudon199Posted 10/15/2013 1:53:41 PM
Wow, a lot of games that I don't give a crap about?!

I don't care what the "general" consensus is. Between Wii U/XB1/PS4, Wii U is currently winning for me because it has a bunch of games that I actually have an interest in (a few of which were launch titles, and no other system has done anything like that [though to be fair, I haven't checked the PS4's lineup lately]).
#93Exodus_PrimePosted 10/15/2013 1:56:37 PM
Wow, nice job TC you managed to pull out new trolls our of their caves that I've never seen on this board before...my list...it grows! it grows!
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#94JohnHalo343(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 4:41:38 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Wow, nice job TC you managed to pull out new trolls our of their caves that I've never seen on this board before...my list...it grows! it grows!

That is what I was thinking, actually. I mean, we got a couple of veteran trolls like Cheese, MetroidFan, and Lickwid, but I never expected such a huge turnout of irrelevant faceless Sony Junkies like this.

There are more of them here than I thought, no wonder every Xbox poll gets raided.

All I can say is it was too easy.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#95Spetsnaz420Posted 10/16/2013 3:33:34 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...

I'm surprised you get posts from more than 6 people
---
I don't conform to social convention
#96ILikesCheesePosted 10/16/2013 5:16:49 AM
JohnHalo343 posted...
I mean, we got a couple of veteran trolls like Cheese, MetroidFan, and Lickwid, but I never expected such a huge turnout of irrelevant faceless Sony Junkies like this.

You still do not understand the definition of the term "TROLL" I see.

Do you have a LD?
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#97Ch3wyPosted 10/16/2013 5:34:35 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
I mean, we got a couple of veteran trolls like Cheese, MetroidFan, and Lickwid, but I never expected such a huge turnout of irrelevant faceless Sony Junkies like this.

Do you have a LD?

If you wanna claim you're not a troll you might not want to throw insults in the same post.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#98JohnHalo343(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 5:56:49 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Do you have a LD?

Why yes, I am very well-endowed.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#99MrSpaM111Posted 10/16/2013 6:14:50 AM
The references to MMA and WWE tell me everything I need to know
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#100InjusticeRebornPosted 10/17/2013 2:08:07 AM
lilj812 posted...

When it came to pre-orders, in every single comparable situation, the PS4 was winning. Games releasing on both platforms showed more people getting the ps4 version over the xbone version. On top of that, all of the microsoft exclusives combined, their grand total of pre-orders was less then ONE of the ps4 exclusives.

It's not that sales are spread out, it's that sales aren't there. They are pulling modest numbers, but nothing compared to the ps4.

As for the bolded, are you ignoring multiplatform games? Lots of people may be upgrading for battlefield for example. The bolded statement is simply a lie because you have many more games to choose from, all while paying less initially, thus giving you more options.

I'm not ignoring multi-platform games.

How pointless you find the TC's reasoning as to why which console will win this 'war' over the other depends on the person, but I quoted you mentioning console exclusives, and you using them as a counter to why you think the Xbox One won't win over the PlayStation 4. I then argued why I think it isn't a fair comparison. I didn't take into account multi-platform games, because you didn't mention them.

But speaking of multi-platform games - another obvious is (if things are to be believed), of course multi-platform games are going to be selling better on the PS4. It's mentioned many a time by the PS4 following side that it is sought after more compared to the XOne, and pre-orders are higher. So of course multi-platform games are going to be higher on the console which is pre-ordered more.

I don't know you as a person, or what you're thinking, but you might as well fell on the general case that 'higher sale figures equals winning the console war'.

I'm not taking sides. I'm not stating which I think will 'win', as it seems there are differing views on how to come top of this console war. And, as I said previously, I do not care for this sort of thing.

I was just trying to explain that, with your original argument that XOne's exclusives sales combined doesn't match one PlayStation 4's exclusive sales, is a wobbly way to compare in my opinion (and passively declare one will win over the other) when the XOne isn't selling better (a 'fact' that seems to run rampant on most discussions with either console involved), is more costly (could probably link this to the first 'reason'), and has more exclusives (exclusives being topic you chose to counter with) to choose from. All of which can be effected by personal preference.

I think.

But the topic seems to have steered well away from all this now, so... *shrugs*