Cross Platform

#1TheM00dPosted 10/15/2013 12:00:51 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/microsoft-xbox-one-and-pc-cross-platform-play-makes-sense/1100-6415567/

I don't know how to feel on this one.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#2True_FoeHammerPosted 10/15/2013 12:23:46 AM
Well, well, well. Look who decided that they now want to support PC gaming now that it looks like their new console is going to sell like ****. It'll be the ****ing day that Microsoft puts in an earnest effort to reenter that market without forcing some bull**** like Games for Windows Live.
#3chrish909Posted 10/15/2013 1:45:01 AM
True_FoeHammer posted...
Well, well, well. Look who decided that they now want to support PC gaming now that it looks like their new console is going to sell like ****. It'll be the ****ing day that Microsoft puts in an earnest effort to reenter that market without forcing some bull**** like Games for Windows Live.

I like all the cursing, its truly badass.

Ms makes windows, so it does make sense. Im sure they arent talking about first person shooters tho.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#4TheM00d(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 6:02:26 AM
True_FoeHammer posted...

That doesn't make any sense.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
Good example. I'm sure terrorists go around saying "terrorist" all the time where they live, let alone have kinects. - TBONE_OG
#5LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/15/2013 6:12:55 AM(edited)
Except for the fact that Xbots cried when they were getting crushed by Keyboard and mouse players and removing any shot of cross play to begin with. MS had to remove it due to the complaints. It would be cool to happen but it won't. Maybe if the Xbone gets FF14 but thats would ve abiut the extent of it.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain