disappointed i have to get an xbone

#1FordanaPosted 10/15/2013 4:15:50 AM
waited too long to preorder and all ps4 preorders were sold out :(

literally the bundle version of xbone sold out as i was checking out and had to go standard.

not trying to troll though, i have my reasons. price was one reason. also, console failure rate for 360 was another reason. i do enjoy xbox multiplayer more, i just hate microsoft...guess i will be joining you guys then..
---
Slaximum
things are gettin weird...
#2Gamer4e4Posted 10/15/2013 4:26:18 AM
You HAVE to get one?

No you don't, just wait a week or two and get a PS4.

Tbh I'd rather wait a year to get my console of choice than buy an Xbone.. Well tbh I'd wait indefinitely as I'd never buy a Spybox one.
#3Fordana(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2013 4:32:05 AM(edited)
i was probably going to get an xbone anyway eventually, i just dont expect ps4 to stay on shelves very long for a month or 2 after launch..ive got bad luck that.

>third world problems
---
Slaximum
things are gettin weird...
#4crawdadPosted 10/15/2013 4:38:10 AM
Gamer4e4 posted...
You HAVE to get one?

No you don't, just wait a week or two and get a PS4.

Tbh I'd rather wait a year to get my console of choice than buy an Xbone.. Well tbh I'd wait indefinitely as I'd never buy a Spybox one.

Then why are you here?
---
Spit in the face of life and have a good day out of sheer f****** spite!
GT:Gojirra PSN Gojirra102 steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad
#5chrish909Posted 10/15/2013 4:51:12 AM
Fordana posted...
i was probably going to get an xbone anyway eventually, i just dont expect ps4 to stay on shelves very long for a month or 2 after launch..ive got bad luck that.

>third world problems

Third world problems LOL

You can buy ps4 on ebay if you really wanted.Also they said they are shipping more beyond preorders for people to buy off the shelf. Also you can just wait, by december, when everyone realizes theres no games and a ps3 like network, there will be plenty to buy.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#6LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/15/2013 5:08:55 AM
Then people will realize that MS won't support the console as much after the first year outside of Forzhalo and will buy the ps4 again en mass just like with what happened wirh the 360.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#7TrueBlue91Posted 10/15/2013 5:36:15 AM
LICKWIDPAlN posted...
Then people will realize that MS won't support the console as much after the first year outside of Forzhalo and will buy the ps4 again en mass just like with what happened wirh the 360.

And this time price isn't an obstacle...

Yeah, it's gonna be a freaking bloodbath. GG MS, farewell.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#8triple sPosted 10/15/2013 5:38:49 AM
You are trolling as you DON'T have to get an Xbox One.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#9LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/15/2013 5:43:04 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
LICKWIDPAlN posted...

And this time price isn't an obstacle...

Yeah, it's gonna be a freaking bloodbath. GG MS, farewell.

The only trump card Xbone has left is Halo 5. Once that game drops, it's a wrap. Maybe they can surprise us with another gears to hype people up but that looks more unlikely by the day.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#10Joey-ZazaPosted 10/15/2013 5:45:04 AM
Yeah I know what you mean TC. I have to get one too... I tried so hard to get a PS4, but I kept just forgetting to click confirm or 'ok'. My brain gets all fuzzy and I can't even move.

Doesn't happen when I try to preorder an X1 I literally take off all my clothes to preorder it.
---
"I guess you could say I BLUE... myself!" - Tobias Funke
-StarTropics- -Golden Sun- -Ocarina of Time-