should I cancel preorder?

#11FordanaPosted 10/15/2013 6:35:46 AM
shouldnt be that hard of a decision on whether to spend $600 or not. if you dont need the money for anything else and will be well off then yea buy it. but if you are going to be eating ramen for a while after you buy it then dont. simple.
---
Slaximum
things are gettin weird...
#12GuyFawkes5Posted 10/15/2013 7:38:24 AM
cancel
---
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
#13gray_fox_00Posted 10/15/2013 7:44:29 AM
I'd cancel and get it when there are enough games you want for it.

I'm a big fan of waiting for both systems this time after the first production models had issues this gen. At least I didn't red ring at the same time my 60GB PS3's GPU died (I still blame Fallout 3 for killing it)

I plan on seeing what bugs emerge from the first batches of both and waiting for a fix to be made.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#14triple sPosted 10/15/2013 10:06:30 AM
If there's no launch titles(or launch window) than it wouldn't be a bad idea to wait it out.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#15SirLimbo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 12:22:59 PM
I've actually decided to keep my preorder. I don't exactly know why I decided to do so... but I have.
---
Steam: SirLimbo / Xbox Live: SirLimbo / Playstation Network = Sir-Limbo
#16billsfanno1Posted 10/16/2013 12:50:18 PM
SirLimbo posted...
I've actually decided to keep my preorder. I don't exactly know why I decided to do so... but I have.

Good job resisting the Sony fanboy pleadings :-).

XB1 has a solid launch day lineup and a lot of cool extra functionality, hopefully this will be enough to keep you entertained for a few months and then Spark will be out.
#17SirLimbo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 7:01:58 AM
billsfanno1 posted...
SirLimbo posted...

Good job resisting the Sony fanboy pleadings :-).

XB1 has a solid launch day lineup and a lot of cool extra functionality, hopefully this will be enough to keep you entertained for a few months and then Spark will be out.

Heh :/ I'm actually getting both PS4 and XBO. I'm planning on playing Injustice until Spark comes out. Didn't get Injustice this Gen and I've managed to pick up a copy for 35 PS4 version with all the DLC.
---
Steam: SirLimbo / Xbox Live: SirLimbo / Playstation Network = Sir-Limbo
#18BushidoEffect3Posted 10/20/2013 7:04:16 AM
yes.
PC and PS4 is all you need.
---
We'll bang okay? http://i.imgur.com/TUf4vEL.gif
She is waifu material \^o^/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhTaQizF4z4
#19Excal1burPosted 10/20/2013 7:10:12 AM
Never cancel if you have the money, pick it up and sell it.
#20zephirrainesPosted 10/20/2013 7:34:40 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Yeah, you should. Wait for Halo release, it might just flop especially after the mediocre Halo 4.

Except it sold more than all ps3 exclusives in the past year including the last of us. So if halo is mediocre then sony is really in the gutter righ now.

Oh wait now you will say sales dont matter but preorders do right? Desperate ponies