so I play the Xbox one yesterday my thoughts

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 10/15/2013 7:51:22 AM
have pictures if you guys wanna see em I'll post em

controller
now I'm a big fan of the Xbox 360 controller I believe it's one of the best of all time Xbox one controller is no exception firstly when I hold it the first thing was that the triggers was extremely comfortable. the bumpers are much bigger now it much easier to click them. the entire controller feels very loose but very strong and solid at the same time I know it's kind of hard to understand but everything seems looser in the good way personally its much better than I thought it would be

games
first off is the gameI've been waiting for and one of the main reasons why I'm buying a x1 that's killer instinct the game just simply looks amazing controls are spot on. the game is just eye candy

Rise all they had was the multiplayer which I do not like that muchit was okay nothing special hoping the story mode is much better

and I played a few other ones all in all I'm very very impressed with the Xbox solid controller games seemed very impressive

if any of you are on the fence like I was you guys just going to try it. the games look a hundred times better in real life if you have any questions please ask
---
Look out!