Xbox Live 48% More Popular Than PlayStation Network in the USA

#191CapwnDPosted 10/17/2013 11:17:15 PM(edited)
FriedLemon posted...
bla bla backpeddle bla bla

Your use of an alt to agree with yourself was cute. Usually people don't resort to that desperation. But I can see why you did it. You are suborn. You had to try. Looks like you only resort to that when you are really convinced you are right.

I cannot convince you to actually read the topic. You won't do it. You're going to pretend that you already knew that there were 90 games on the Xbox 360 with dedicated servers when you clearly didn't since you asked me to name them.

And I did name them.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#192CapwnDPosted 10/17/2013 11:19:47 PM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
I'm glad to see that there are still people like FriedLemon around in this board. This board needs more rational people.

You like people who use alts to agree with themselves?

That's weird, but I doubt anybody is surprised by you agreeing with a liar who doesn't admit he's wrong.
---
#193FriedLemonPosted 10/17/2013 11:24:50 PM(edited)
Your attempt to accuse me using an alt was cute. Usually people don't resort to that desperation. But I can see why you did it. You are sTuBborn. You had to try. Looks like you only resort to that when you are really convinced you are right.

I cannot convince you to actually read the facts. It has been posted many times and you just won't face it. You're going to pretend that you think the whole topic was not about first party dedicated server support when you clearly missed the point and then tried to quote things out of context.

And you are still wrong.

FriedLemon posted...
Nope, try again, that was my original statement. Apparently, making connections between 2 sentences is too hard for you.

FriedLemon posted...
Fun fact, almost all PS3 first party games had dedicated servers while only around 3 games on the 360 had dedicated servers.

Quite hilarious MS is making such a big deal out of dedicated servers when Sony has been doing it all along, and for free.

I did ask you to name the EA games which had dedicated server support, what you conveniently left out was I asked you to Name 4 MS first party games on 360 that had dedicated servers. first.

All you are doing is taking things out of context. Quite sad how you have to resort to this kind of fallacy to initiate an argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_quoting_out_of_context

Go educate yourself.

So you can either admit you missed the point, or admit you're deliberately taking things out of context.

But we both know you'll be in denial and post the usual "nu uh, i am right and u are wrong" crap.

Edit: The fact that you still think "like being 1st party or 3rd party makes a difference" when I've pointed out so many times that it does when you're discussing Sony and MS pretty much proves how ignorant you are and that you just see what you want to see. How many times have I told you already? 3rd party dedicated server support has nothing to do with Sony or MS.

So there's 0 first party games on the 360 with dedicated server support? Then it's quite hilarious MS is making such a big deal out of dedicated servers when Sony has been doing it all along, and for free.

You see how that works? You see how your rubbish about 3rd party servers have nothing to do with that original statement?

Come to think of it, you did it again here.

You then told me to prove this, which I did. And you shove your fingers in your ears and say "LA LA LA LA LA NO I ASK YOU THIS WHAT 1st PARTY GAMES LA LA LA" like being 1st party or 3rd party makes a difference.

Conveniently left out the part where I told you to Name 4 MS first party games on 360 that had dedicated servers. first didn't you? It's clear now all you're doing is taking things out of context, then initiating a poor excuse of an argument based on a fallacy.

On a side note, thank you 8thWonder, but oh noes! you're gonna be branded an alt now!

Edit: oh yes I'd also like to mention that it's quite pathetic how you're resorting to "OMGAD SOMEONE AGREED WITH HIM SO IT'S AN ALT!" since you've clearly been demolished.
#194CapwnDPosted 10/17/2013 11:32:31 PM
Edit: oh yes I'd also like to mention that it's quite pathetic how you're resorting to "OMGAD SOMEONE AGREED WITH HIM SO IT'S AN ALT!" since you've clearly been demolished

ha ha!

It's not just that. I would tell you to go back and remember what actually happened, but it's clear that you do not live in the moment, that you must embellish and use alts to agree with yourself!

So who's turn is it next time? Do you agree with that alt next time, or does he come to your rescue and agree with you?

lol. Either way, if it honestly is a real person and not your alt, you have to agree that it's funny that you both come to eachother's aid and happen to agree with eachtoher in the exact same manor. So if it's not the same person, it's somebody who wuves you very much and will Defend Your Honor!

It's really been awhile since somebody like you has come along and shown such complete failure. It's inevitable at gamefaqs, but thanks for keeping me entertained! Hey maybe you could post your same tired quote more, that will show how you completely destroyed me!
---
#195FriedLemonPosted 10/17/2013 11:45:49 PM
ha ha!

It's not just that. I would tell you to go back and remember what actually happened but it's clear that you do not live in the moment, that you must embellish and put on a tin foil hat to see alts everywhere!

So who's turn is it next time? Do you accuse everyone who agree with me is an alt or when your tin foil hat is tingling?

lol. Either way, it is so surprising that people would post in the same thread and agree with another's opinion. Even so you're still going to insist on some kind of "alt conspiracy" just like you call everyone saying negative things about MS a Sony fanboy.

It's really been awhile since somebody like you has come along and shown such complete failure. It's inevitable at gamefaqs, but thanks for keeping me entertained! Hey I'll just post my quote again since it's factual proof of how wrong you are and how since you can't refute it you're going on a conspiracy hunt for alts to try and divert attention from your failure.

FriedLemon posted...
Nope, try again, that was my original statement. Apparently, making connections between 2 sentences is too hard for you.

FriedLemon posted...
Fun fact, almost all PS3 first party games had dedicated servers while only around 3 games on the 360 had dedicated servers.

Quite hilarious MS is making such a big deal out of dedicated servers when Sony has been doing it all along, and for free.

I did ask you to name the EA games which had dedicated server support, what you conveniently left out was I asked you to Name 4 MS first party games on 360 that had dedicated servers. first.

All you are doing is taking things out of context. Quite sad how you have to resort to this kind of fallacy to initiate an argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_quoting_out_of_context

Go educate yourself.

So you can either admit you missed the point, or admit you're deliberately taking things out of context.

But we both know you'll be in denial and post the usual "nu uh, i am right and u are wrong" crap.

Edit: The fact that you still think "like being 1st party or 3rd party makes a difference" when I've pointed out so many times that it does when you're discussing Sony and MS pretty much proves how ignorant you are and that you just see what you want to see. How many times have I told you already? 3rd party dedicated server support has nothing to do with Sony or MS.

So there's 0 first party games on the 360 with dedicated server support? Then it's quite hilarious MS is making such a big deal out of dedicated servers when Sony has been doing it all along, and for free.

You see how that works? You see how your rubbish about 3rd party servers have nothing to do with that original statement?

Come to think of it, you did it again here.

You then told me to prove this, which I did. And you shove your fingers in your ears and say "LA LA LA LA LA NO I ASK YOU THIS WHAT 1st PARTY GAMES LA LA LA" like being 1st party or 3rd party makes a difference.

Conveniently left out the part where I told you to Name 4 MS first party games on 360 that had dedicated servers. first didn't you? It's clear now all you're doing is taking things out of context, then initiating a poor excuse of an argument based on a fallacy.

Keep making a fool of yourself, I'm interested to see how deep you can dig that hole of yours :)
#196CapwnDPosted 10/17/2013 11:49:19 PM
BTW I'm sorry for outing your great and secret alt.

I'll bet you won many of arguments by using that alt! "twas a good alt"
---
#197FriedLemonPosted 10/17/2013 11:53:40 PM
CapwnD posted...

So you got completely destroyed and now you're just gonna spout some rubbish about alts? Yeah I'd say we're done here.

You're wrong, I'm right. Hurts doesn't it?
#198singhellotakuPosted 10/17/2013 11:59:05 PM
yanksfan4247 posted...
Well doesn't the 360 have at least 40% more sales than the PS3 in USA?

Exactly, the 360 handily won this gen for a number of reasons, I'm sure psn will be 48% more popular this gen because it will have way more sales.
#199CapwnDPosted 10/18/2013 12:01:25 AM(edited)
FriedLemon posted...
CapwnD posted...

So you got completely destroyed and now you're just gonna spout some rubbish about alts? Yeah I'd say we're done here.

You're wrong, I'm right. Hurts doesn't it?

It hurts so much!

So tell me, out of those 90 games with dedicated servers on the Xbox 360 that you didn't know about (excuse me.. I forgot that you did know about three of them...87 then.) how many did you play?

Have you ever even used a 360 or do you get all your information second hand from sony fanboys?

But seriously, have you ever even played a 360 or a PS3? What games have you played? What's your GT/PSN?
---
#200DesperateMonkeyPosted 10/18/2013 4:22:34 AM
FriedLemon posted...
DesperateMonkey posted...
How is it hilarious that MS is making a big deal out of it now? MS has always known it was a big deal. It was just unaffordable before. Its sure nice PS3 had a few games with it but its not even close to whats being done now. Basically, you think because the PS3 had a few dedicated servers that means its OK for the PS4 to have way less dedicated servers. You are clearly a company fanboy who is way to invested in the actual companies and not in the product.

Just because the PS3 had a few extra dedicated servers does not change the fact that the XB1 is going to destroy them in this department now.

You don't think it's hilarious when there were lots of first party PS3 games with dedicated server support (when PSN was free), while the 360 charged for Xbox Live and didn't provide dedicated servers for their first party games? To top it off they turn around now and make it seem like it's a big deal when Sony has been doing it for free. That's pretty funny to me.

And oh yes, here comes the obligatory "fanboy" accusation if you post anything negative about MS.

Get your head out of your ass. Frankly, I don't care about Sony or MS or any other company for that matter. I'm wise enough to know that competition = good, monopoly = bad.

Edit: yeah the poster above me makes a good point too, MS and unaffordable....while Sony was doing it for free....Yeahhhhh, no.

You clearly are a fanboy because you act stupid just to make try and make Sony look good. First of all, they didn't do it for no reason and they didn't stop doing it for no reason either. They did it because XBL was a much better service at the time and much more popular, especially at the time dedicated servers were being used for PS3 games. Despite being cheaper, the service was so far away to consumers that it was still considered worse. Not only were PSN games less popular than titles like Gears of War, they were missing tons of features like friendslist stats, achievements, cross game chat and unified systems. Games like Armored Core on the PS3 had no voice chat. Games like VF5 had no online at ALL on PS3.

Sony gave dedicated servers for the same reason they started making a crapload of shooters like Haze, MAG, Warhawk, Killzone and so on. To beat Halo and MS at online and shooters, which clearly is the biggest genre.

When they realized dedicated servers didn't change anything (such as when Resistance got its ass handed to itself by Gears or Killzone by Halo), they stopped using dedicated servers and instead, focused on emulating XBL feature sets for their online infrastructure. Whether they used dedicated servers or not, the quality of their shooters just wasn't up to what the market demanded in the first place.

Also, I can't believe the stupid logic some people use. MS is rich so they don't care about losing money? What idiocy is this? You think a company stops trying to be profitable once its rich? The XBO lost over $4 billion dollars and the X360 lost $2.5. They were already given as much leniency as is reasonable. In fact, people would say they were given far MORE leniency than should be allowed by any responsible corporation.

Them making a big deal of dedicated servers is pretty natural because this isn't anything like the inconsistent dedicated server support that Sony was handing out. Sony's biggest first party titles don't even run on dedicated, only random games here and there. MS is offering it to all first party games and providing them FREE for third parties. That is a huge difference. The trade off is the hardware isn't anywhere near as good as 360 was at the time. Both the PS4 an Xbox 360 seem to not want to lost money on hardware now.
---
GT: ZiiX360 PSN: BoxFighter85
PC: i7 930@4Ghz | EX58 UD5 | GTX 460 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 500GB Spinpoint | Vertex 2 180 SSD | Cooler Master HAF X | VG236H